http://www.lamaisondusexe.fr

Why i cant enter in the webpage? when i write de URL it redirects me to chaturbate... in chrome and firefox do the same thing...

Certain Countries are now banned from accessing it. You need a VPN and change your IP to France then you'll be able to access it.

Here is the link if you wish to download it.  http://www.filehorse.com/download-cyberghost-vpn/

When it gets set up in the bottom left corner it shows simulated country, change it to France and you'll be good to go.  There is no need to register or sign in anywhere. When it's set to France click the button in the bottom center and it will begin to change the IP to France. Then when you don't want to use it just click the button again and it reverts back to your original IP.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that la maison best sites for those looking for home sex

Its members do not stop having sex day and night

More than all the members of RLC all, or VOYER VILLA villa that makes you feel bored and you're watching the people who practice a very ordinary life

But the site la maison I hope some of the technical problems to be resolved

But it still works? when i enter in the URL, it redirects me to chaturbate

The site can still be accessed. You just have to use a VPN and set it to France. Once in the site the only way you can see the rooms and what's going on is with the thumbnails or pay a membership fee to get in directly. Those thumbnails are useless for ones that have bad eyesight.

• 3 weeks later...

But it still works? when i enter in the URL, it redirects me to chaturbate

The site can still be accessed. You just have to use a VPN and set it to France. Once in the site the only way you can see the rooms and what's going on is with the thumbnails or pay a membership fee to get in directly. Those thumbnails are useless for ones that have bad eyesight.

The site is back up