is Leora Cheating on Paul?

Guest fisherbee

A few observations, if y'all don't mind:

This is a voyeur site.  People enjoy watching what is going on in other people's homes.

Speculation is a corollary to that.

Casting aspersions about other people's speculation skills or motivations is pointless.

Leora enjoys attention.  This is a good thing -- for her and for us.

No worthy voyeur condemns the exhibitionist. 

That is the seaman condemning the sea.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few observations, if y'all don't mind:

This is a voyeur site.  People enjoy watching what is going on in other people's homes.

Speculation is a corollary to that.

Casting aspersions about other people's speculation skills or motivations is pointless.

Leora enjoys attention.  This is a good thing -- for her and for us.

No worthy voyeur condemns the exhibitionist. 

That is the seaman condemning the sea.

Hello KarenKraft , how long have not seen you around here = ) .

As always, you are bringing your beautiful words = )

I liked the comparison:

In voyeur worthy condemns the exhibitionist .

That is the seaman condemning the sea .

Guest Jabberwocky

All you have is speculation she talks on the phone laughing fondly,  she leaves after getting a call, I have seen Paul look through her phone when she would walk out of the room. .She comes home and washes her pussy why not do that where she's having sex? She has many friends male and female including me by the way. You still have given me no solid proof of cheating only speculation. Show me some solid proof and I will believe she's cheating.

You are her friend? Oh I've heard it all now. Show us some solid proof that you are friends with her and we'll believe you.  You can't be that much of a friend of hers, or know that much about her, if you state that she definitely isn't but are willing to reconsider based on something you don't know.

I'd hearby like to declare that Alina is my friend also.

What proof would you like . there are several people on this board that can confirm that Paul and Leora and I are friends. Although my status shows me as a Newbie I assure you I am not. I've been around here almost from the beginning of RLC and cc.

People can and do say whatever they want to on here, but I can say that Pepe is somewhat telling the truth although I think he/she is stretching the word "friend" a little. If he/she is the same Pepe as before I do believe he has a connection, though it could be a little tenuous. Not sure how "Scooter" knows about this however....... intriguing.

A newbie is not necessarily a newbie - personally I have been around in one form or another for a long time....at one point I think I might have been Pepe as well (and Squirrel and tbg)...... ah, the memories.....

Leora DOES communicate with some members away from CC, as do some of the other RLC tenants. However, due to certain "unwanted" communications, she and some of the others have closed down the channels.

btw..I would like to mention that I live in the same apartment as they do and I am their FRIEND.......

Believe it if you like....or not as the case may be  ;)

All you have is speculation she talks on the phone laughing fondly,  she leaves after getting a call, I have seen Paul look through her phone when she would walk out of the room. .She comes home and washes her pussy why not do that where she's having sex? She has many friends male and female including me by the way. You still have given me no solid proof of cheating only speculation. Show me some solid proof and I will believe she's cheating.

You are her friend? Oh I've heard it all now. Show us some solid proof that you are friends with her and we'll believe you.  You can't be that much of a friend of hers, or know that much about her, if you state that she definitely isn't but are willing to reconsider based on something you don't know.

What proof would you like . there are several people on this board that can confirm that Paul and Leora and I are friends. Although my status shows me as a Newbie I assure you I am not. I've been around here almost from the beginning of RLC and cc.

People can and do say whatever they want to on here, but I can say that Pepe is somewhat telling the truth although I think he/she is stretching the word "friend" a little. If he/she is the same Pepe as before I do believe he has a connection, though it could be a little tenuous. Not sure how "Scooter" knows about this however....... intriguing.

A newbie is not necessarily a newbie - personally I have been around in one form or another for a long time....at one point I think I might have been Pepe as well (and Squirrel and tbg)...... ah, the memories.....

Leora DOES communicate with some members away from CC, as do some of the other RLC tenants. However, due to certain "unwanted" communications, she and some of the others have closed down the channels.

btw..I would like to mention that I live in the same apartment as they do and I am their FRIEND.......

So since you are a Friend of them... tell us is she cheating?

why she leaves sometimes at night? does she work at night?

She a fixed job? does she do something for living?

I think this is part of being voyeur.. being curious!!! :-)

Guest Jabberwocky

So since you are a Friend of them... tell us is she cheating?

why she leaves sometimes at night? does she work at night?

She a fixed job? does she do something for living?

I think this is part of being voyeur.. being curious!!! :-)

She is not cheating. She sometimes visits me at night, just a few doors along :-) :-) :-) Apartment 13.

Curiousity sometimes kills the cat....or dog....or skunk...or even the odd squirrel :-)

She might as well cheat on him.  He gives her no attention at all and is always on the computer.  If I had a woman who dresses sexy like Leora and was expressive in sexuality as she is, I would be spending my time mostly making love to her. 

My observations, she was on the computer talking to someone, she got changed twice, a blue thong and bra and a slip and at one stage was naked and obviously turned on by what she heard or saw.

She would type something then caress her breasts and look like she was lost in a moment, she would then type again, I don't know if the person she was talking to could see her, but It appeared that she could see them. Paul came home later after an hour maybe.

This is not the first time she has caressed herself naked while chatting on the computer, always while Paul is away and she obviously knows he wont come home to catch her.

She might as well cheat on him.  He gives her no attention at all and is always on the computer.  If I had a woman who dresses sexy like Leora and was expressive in sexuality as she is, I would be spending my time mostly making love to her.

If you had a woman PERIOD you wouldn't spend all your time on RLC or CC judging somebody else half a world away on they live their life for you to watch.