Their life is grim

What a sad existence these two have.

How can you possibly get fulfilment of life in spending all day everyday lying in a single room viewing a laptop. They have a near on non existent social life from what I have seen based on the amount of time they spend rolling around on the bed... Only moving to eat or carry out bathroom functions

Each to their own but cannot be great.....Makes me think how lucky I am.... :o :o :o :o :o

How can you possibly get fulfilment of life in spending all day everyday lying in a single room viewing a laptop. They have a near on non existent social life from what I have seen based on the amount of time they spend rolling around on the bed... Only moving to eat or carry out bathroom functions

Each to their own but cannot be great.....Makes me think how lucky I am.... :o :o :o :o :o

And yet here you sit, watching someone else have a poor life, doing nothing but sit in front of the computer.

Me? I know I am a lost cause.......

So much for anything Real Life with this couple on cam.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mean to be cruel but I can't think of a single thing that I like about this couple. I very rarely even glance at this apartment. Maybe this is not really an RLC-controlled apartment, maybe they just have an agreement to include them to increase the number of places for members to view. All I know is that I wish RLC would replace this with someone interesting.

I don't mean to be cruel but I can't think of a single thing that I like about this couple. I very rarely even glance at this apartment. Maybe this is not really an RLC-controlled apartment, maybe they just have an agreement to include them to increase the number of places for members to view. All I know is that I wish RLC would replace this with someone interesting.

Le gustaría a usted y a la gran mayoría que abandonaran el apartamento y trajeran una pareja normal, pero dá la sensación que para RLC no están incumpliendo ninguno de los acuerdos a los que llegarían.

As i said before,,this apartment is a big waste of space,and time looking in on,,i stopped.I know for myself i miss  Isabel and numbnuts now,at least she would play with or without him,in between stabbing at him with a knife.lmao,,,at least it was some kinda action to watch and talk about ::)

actually, this couple is only an empty, this apartment is only empty !!! c'es why I hardly ever look ... chamre kitchen and are the only places to live, and I caught a twitch when I click the room, I open hand up to 10 centimeters my forehead, because I know that's what I'll see, 2 assholes elongated to 10 centimeters of a computer screen !!! And it works every time !!! in response to the poor retarded (I note "retarded" for translation, because I do not blame him, the poor), the favorite answer of véronica is "humm humm" !!! count the number of times she answers "humm humm" !!! distressing ... ??? :-\

As i said before,,this apartment is a big waste of space,and time looking in on,,i stopped.I know for myself i miss  Isabel and numbnuts now,at least she would play with or without him,in between stabbing at him with a knife.lmao,,,at least it was some kinda action to watch and talk about ::)

At least there was some form of excitement with them. No matter what the situation.

• 1 month later...