Their life is grim

why i can't see any pics?

Because this is not the picture thread.

Simple answer,for a simple question,,,,LMAO,,,wtf.

He or she asked a question and they got an answer.  They are the simple ones in life.  Very easy to get along with.  LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Im not defending these two, they suck. But!!! Isnt that the same couch Isabelle and mate had sex on all the time? I for one would not have touched that couch either. Now that this is said.....PLEASE MOVE OUT ALREADY!!

Im not defending these two, they suck. But!!! Isnt that the same couch Isabelle and mate had sex on all the time? I for one would not have touched that couch either. Now that this is said.....PLEASE MOVE OUT ALREADY!!

It is the same couch they spilled their juices on ,plus Isabel and her nose picking,and to top it off,the puppy they had pissed on the couch a few times,but that's ok,this cave couple never used it,mostly in bed or kitchen,,,but i do pity the next couple if they use the couch and the  whole apartment. ::) Found an old video of Isabel and pussy boy,this should be seen by the new tenants,every part of that couch has some DNA from these two,plus dog piss,lol,,

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).