They have Visitors!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL. Girlfriend (man in shorts) - was generally not aware of thought that the usual party. They took her to the balcony and explained how to do. She is not happy about this (cam RLC).

But they had a dialogue with a friend:

We must stay!

No, I'll sit a little and go.

No, we have to stay here. Do not think about it (cam RLC), just tell about nothing (may be no adress/real name/tel/id VK).

And another LoL dialogue:

Did you work today?

Yes, came an hour before you!

Hard for you, to work and go from work home ;D! (about RLC)

I wonder what is object Egor is taking macro photographs.

Sold poorly AK. They take pictures of rust and chipped to create a claim to the seller.

Esa chica está muy muy buena y parece muy caliente, espero que no sea tímida y nos dé un buen espectaculo, aún así yo esperaba que tuvieran más amigos...

So, This  could actually be a first for  us... 2 current RLC couples in the same place?

just thinking about it... I don't think it's ever happened before.  I know Lina and Mark visited Maya and Stepan back in the day  but that was after lina and mark left the project.

No es la primera vez, te olvidas de Alma y Stepan con Isabel y Marcelo...y alguna pareja más que ahora no recuerdo seguramente también.

I do remember alma visiting isabell,  but again, I believe that was AFTER  they left RLC.  I don't recall alma and stefan at isabell and marcello's  while they both were  in the project... but I could always be wrong.

Lo cierto es que todas las chicas de esta noche están muy muy buenas incluidas Dasha que está guapísima y Polilla aunque sea una estrecha y se encuentre con la ropa de dormir...espero que esta noche sea diferente y nos dé un poco de juego!

Guest bobbyjoe

it's not a surprise see dasha/demid here,j think the dasha appart is in the same building,

j'm not reallly exciting see these two here,j will prefer see new guests,there is just the girl all dressed in black are new here,j don't talk the guys guests,

nobody else have problem with the streaming today?that's not work very good

I remember reading a comment on Facebook from somebody who said that Russian women are ugly. He is obviously stupid. On average, I think Russian women are better looking than American women. Russian women definitely take better care of how they look and they are generally more slender than their fat American counterparts. American women are lazy and keep telling themselves that it's okay to be plus size. They are too lazy and impulsive to eat right and take care of their shape.

it's not a surprise see dasha/demid here,j think the dasha appart is in the same building,

j'm not reallly exciting see these two here,j will prefer see new guests,there is just the girl all dressed in black are new here,j don't talk the guys guests,

nobody else have problem with the streaming today?that's not work very good

My streaming keeps freezing and breaking up also.