RLC Lagging?

Same here it is really bad right now. It has been for the last couple of days at about this time.

Everything seems fine for me.  Once in awhile when someone makes a quick sudden move the stream freezes for about 3 seconds then starts again.

Same here it is really bad right now. It has been for the last couple of days at about this time.

Everything seems fine for me.  Once in awhile when someone makes a quick sudden move the stream freezes for about 3 seconds then starts again.

On my end it is choppy especially in Nelly and Carina's apartments. Some of the camera feeds are smooth while others are unwatchable(Leora cam 1 and Nora cam 2). I am not sure why this is.

On my end it is choppy especially in Nelly and Carina's apartments. Some of the camera feeds are smooth while others are unwatchable(Leora cam 1 and Nora cam 2). I am not sure why this is.

I should be thrilled with the way Kamila has opened up to the cams since she has come back, but instead I am furious because the best I can get from the cams in her room has been basically a series of still shots. I have lags or 10, 15, 20 seconds and more on what is supposed to be a "continuous" stream. I didn't start to get anything that resembled a stream until she got dressed and went downstairs to be with Nora. I haven't been this angry in a very long time.  >:(

Ever since Kamila got dressed and went downstairs to be where Nora was, the stream has been great. So, how come the entire time she was mostly undressed in her room, there was nothing resembling a stream? Nothing but jerky single-frame shots with huge gaps. This is absurd and infuriating.  >:(

I hate to say this bookmaster but it's getting better!!  I understand and feel your frustration, BEEELIEVE ME!!!  I'm not going to worry about a damn thing after the 20th!  Quite frankly I've wasted enough time and money on this substandard excuse of a website!!  I understand it's a unique concept, but a poor managed one!

this all lagg start make me tired,it's horrible actually

Shut the Router and/or Modem off for about a minute.  Then clear your cookies and temp files. 

When I tried this the lagging seemed to have stopped.

Guest Rodney_X

Shut the Router and/or Modem off for about a minute.  Then clear your cookies and temp files. 

You can use this utility: "TCPOptimizer.exe" looking on google, you run it as administrator, you will improve your speed.

You can use this utility: "TCPOptimizer.exe" looking on google, you run it as administrator, you will improve your speed.

I'll give it a try and see what happens.

Guest Rodney_X
On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎11 at 8:47 PM, StnCld316 said:

I'll give it a try and see what happens.

looking for a tutorial to configure it, it's easy,