to whom you give the bottle tonight?

Guest Ange_Gardien

Guest Ange_Gardien

[tt]Rita and Jenny come back, it's 2:30 am, I had a thought to the bottle kamilia.

Make your prediction ... :D

For me tonight is Jenny...........[/tt]

[tt]Rita and Jenny come back, it's 2:30 am, I had a thought to the bottle kamilia.

Make your prediction ... :D

For me tonight is Jenny...........[/tt]

Yo diría que esta noche vuelve a ser Rita, se lo ha pensado demasiado cuando ha respondido en la cocina que era un problema masturbarse, como si tuviera pensado hacerlo esta noche y le ha cogido de sorpresa la pregunta de Jenny o ha pensado, joder, si yo ya lo he hecho!

They are getting along fine.  Both have there own agenda but they seem to like each other and laugh and joke  with each other.  It takes a while to get close with people you do not know.  This is like real life.  Not in every way but in this way it is.

Maybe over the next two weeks they will get closer.  It is hard to move into a place where people are living and feel comfortable.  It is happening here.  Maybe not as fast as we want but remember in a couple of weeks there will be new people so again it starts.  Some may not like this.  I am OK with it though. 

They are getting along fine.  Both have there own agenda but they seem to like each other and laugh and joke  with each other.  It takes a while to get close with people you do not know.  This is like real life.  Not in every way but in this way it is.

Maybe over the next two weeks they will get closer.  It is hard to move into a place where people are living and feel comfortable.  It is happening here.  Maybe not as fast as we want but remember in a couple of weeks there will be new people so again it starts.  Some may not like this.  I am OK with it though.

Just have to go with the flow.

I like the idea of closed captioning because I would really like to know what they were talking about and what the hand shake was all about!  They made a bet but we will never know what it was for and that really kinda sucks if you ask me!  They were having a good time laughing and talking on Jenny's bed tonight.

I like the idea of closed captioning because I would really like to know what they were talking about and what the hand shake was all about!  They made a bet but we will never know what it was for and that really kinda sucks if you ask me!  They were having a good time laughing and talking on Jenny's bed tonight.

Or maybe they just agreed to stay in contact after the RLC adventure..