http://voyeur-villa.com/

150722022338193543.jpg

150722022339358418.jpg

One girl sleeping and the other awake.

Mlika is ready to a have fun and party again. If Lilu does not want to party. She should invite Roma over for a private party or even Mark if she does not mind him. She is young and bored. Milka find yourself something or someone to do, dont wait for permission.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did amyone else notice the girls reading cc today I think they were reading my post about Ramo. They both turn to the camera an made X with their arms a said no more Ramo, them they both said goodby Ramo on English.

I think you are delusional.

Finally, now I know why the "dark man" is in the villa:

- he likes to be present on the cam and is not looking for blind spots

- he speaks several languages (french, german I heard)

- he is sleeping naked and not always fully covered

- he likes to play with his sex and .... to let us participate

minimum the last 2 points should be good examples for our girls and I´d like to suggest he provides some training lessons for them. If the girls would be ready to learn, then his presence here would make sense absolutely and he can stay longer.

Screen_Shot_07_22_15_at_01_28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_07_22_15_at_12_42_AM.png

if a girls takes a second shower incl. shaving and then dressing up and disappearing, there might be a reason behind. Yesterday Lilu, today Milka. I see only one reason: outside BF.

This is not fair.

Did amyone else notice the girls reading cc today I think they were reading my post about Ramo. They both turn to the camera an made X with their arms a said no more Ramo, them they both said goodby Ramo on English.

I think you are delusional.

I wish Lilu would PM me so I could prove what I said.

They really need to something about the new guy all he does is sit on he couch all day. He only interacts with the girls if they talk to him. Both girls seem want to little to do with him. They either are in their room or the kitchen while he is on the coach.

He is making both girls bored it was much better before he arrived.

if a girls takes a second shower incl. shaving and then dressing up and disappearing, there might be a reason behind. Yesterday Lilu, today Milka. I see only one reason: outside BF.

This is not fair.

Milka went out to has fun. She has been cooped up like bird for days, she spread her wings and fly.