Lesbian sex is sooooo fucking boring!!!

I don't get it. All our lesbian girls seem to do is wrestle around the bed fighting to be the dominant one with blondie always winding up the loser! Surprising that! She can then simply lay there and do fuck all to please Kira!!!

Kira to be fair loves playing the role of dominant one so both are happy.

The thing is if these girls are typical then Lesbians don't seem to enjoy prolonged kissing. They happily peck and kiss tentatively but they never have full on 'snogging'. They also never seem to give mutual pleasure. They both have the same equipment and could easily slip into a nice 69 position and pleasure each other but never do. They never seem to masturbate, either exclusively or together.

They are adventurous enough to have a threesome but otherwise just indulge in a bit of kissing, a bit of oral and a fucking great load of fingering!!!!

Kira loves to finger and Nina loves to be fingered so they have found what works for them but as a spectator sport lesbian sex is more boring than watching Paul's 2 year long search for Leora's clitoris continue into a third year!!! 

All the time I have been typing this message the pair of them have been intertwined playing a game of who can keep still the longest. They are in the most un-natural position and neither has moved an inch in over 20 minutes. Blondie is holding her hand in the same position as if she is a Greek goddess statue.

Now when I was six or seven playing a game of 'Statues' was good fun. Keeping perfectly still for as long as possible was a challenge but for a pair of 20 something's it is nothing short of pathetic.

If it wasn't for the clock in the corner of the screen ticking I would think the screen had frozen!!!

Either that or they finally killed each other with boredom!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't get it. All our lesbian girls seem to do is wrestle around the bed fighting to be the dominant one with blondie always winding up the loser! Surprising that! She can then simply lay there and do fuck all to please Kira!!!

Kira to be fair loves playing the role of dominant one so both are happy.

The thing is if these girls are typical then Lesbians don't seem to enjoy prolonged kissing. They happily peck and kiss tentatively but they never have full on 'snogging'. They also never seem to give mutual pleasure. They both have the same equipment and could easily slip into a nice 69 position and pleasure each other but never do. They never seem to masturbate, either exclusively or together.

They are adventurous enough to have a threesome but otherwise just indulge in a bit of kissing, a bit of oral and a fucking great load of fingering!!!!

Kira loves to finger and Nina loves to be fingered so they have found what works for them but as a spectator sport lesbian sex is more boring than watching Paul's 2 year long search for Leora's clitoris continue into a third year!!! 

All the time I have been typing this message the pair of them have been intertwined playing a game of who can keep still the longest. They are in the most un-natural position and neither has moved an inch in over 20 minutes. Blondie is holding her hand in the same position as if she is a Greek goddess statue.

Now when I was six or seven playing a game of 'Statues' was good fun. Keeping perfectly still for as long as possible was a challenge but for a pair of 20 something's it is nothing short of pathetic.

If it wasn't for the clock in the corner of the screen ticking I would think the screen had frozen!!!

Either that or they finally killed each other with boredom!!!

Oh... Van the Man....with the emphasis on 'man' obviously.  Sex between m/f and f/f is as different as driving a volkswagan beetle to a Lambo. 

In short (I could elaborate quite extensively) M/F lovemaking is akin to a project with a definite end goal in mind. Fire it up, hop on (in) and rev that engine until it explodes in so-called ecstasy and all is well in the universe. Everything stops at that point and the male reaches for the TV remote.

F/F lovemaking on the other hand is akin to 'just being there in the moment', no drag race, no mountain to climb;  just grasping the wonderful moment of two bodies bonded to each other in touch, smell, and thoughts. It goes on for hours sometimes, a real schedule buster especially if one has appointments or whatever. Time ceases to exist. We really do get off on each other. With my hub however I could set my watch to meet any appointment I might have. At 10 past 6 every morning ( or near every morning) the erection on the other side of the bed gets tossed over to my side and by 16 past 6 he's in the shower singing his gorgeous head off. And like most males he thinks he's performed a masterpiece. I still love him though.

I could go on but I've work to do.  In closing,  M/F sex is physical......F/F sex is spiritual.  Women are spiritual beings...men are conquerers. And I might add...long live the difference.  A.

I want to apologize for this thread. I was incredibly frustrated by the behavior of the girls at that particular moment. Nina was being very selfish with Kira and it upset me watching her virtually play dead whilst Kira attempted to make love.

Not moving an inch seemed a very unpleasant way to discourage Kira. I was angry at Nina for Kira.

I like to think i am mature enough to understand love making whether between males or between females or between males and females.

I accept men feel they are in a race to the end and often don't care who they crash into on the way! Simply arrive at the end and don't care if their partner has enjoyed the journey!

I do wonder though if F/F lovemaking is actually on the same journey but simply taking a longer time to get there!!

I really do admire the Russian lesbian girls. Having seen a documentary explaining the level of abuse they suffer in their society I am in awe of their courage to get involved with RLC. They seem to be a really loving couple and I really wish them well.

It does interest me as to why Nina almost always takes the passive role and almost never attempts to share the pleasure with Kira. Kira of course enjoys being the dominant one so perhaps they have worked out what pleases each of them.

In the Cabrina and  Sabrina house Curly acts in the same way as Nina. She takes but very rarely gives. Both situations suggest the same type of lovemaking. Not very spiritual but very orientated towards orgasm. Once achieved there might be a little more after sex cuddling but essentially they move quickly onto the next thing in their lives be it sleep or the morning shower!!!

By the way most young men will wake up with a morning glory! If the wife/partner is willing to 'relieve' the tension then the guy will take the climax and move on with his day!!! You obviously love your man and are happy to please him. Good for you! I assume you get him to make love to you when more time is available and that you get the love and affection to go with the sex.

So after a long post i want you to know i am not an immature young guy but a thoughtful 'Van the man'.

I want to apologize for this thread. I was incredibly frustrated by the behavior of the girls at that particular moment. Nina was being very selfish with Kira and it upset me watching her virtually play dead whilst Kira attempted to make love.

Not moving an inch seemed a very unpleasant way to discourage Kira. I was angry at Nina for Kira.

I like to think i am mature enough to understand love making whether between males or between females or between males and females.

I accept men feel they are in a race to the end and often don't care who they crash into on the way! Simply arrive at the end and don't care if their partner has enjoyed the journey!

I do wonder though if F/F lovemaking is actually on the same journey but simply taking a longer time to get there!!

I really do admire the Russian lesbian girls. Having seen a documentary explaining the level of abuse they suffer in their society I am in awe of their courage to get involved with RLC. They seem to be a really loving couple and I really wish them well.

It does interest me as to why Nina almost always takes the passive role and almost never attempts to share the pleasure with Kira. Kira of course enjoys being the dominant one so perhaps they have worked out what pleases each of them.

In the Cabrina and  Sabrina house Curly acts in the same way as Nina. She takes but very rarely gives. Both situations suggest the same type of lovemaking. Not very spiritual but very orientated towards orgasm. Once achieved there might be a little more after sex cuddling but essentially they move quickly onto the next thing in their lives be it sleep or the morning shower!!!

By the way most young men will wake up with a morning glory! If the wife/partner is willing to 'relieve' the tension then the guy will take the climax and move on with his day!!! You obviously love your man and are happy to please him. Good for you! I assume you get him to make love to you when more time is available and that you get the love and affection to go with the sex.

So after a long post i want you to know i am not an immature young guy but a thoughtful 'Van the man'.

Wow. A male who likes females yet isn't a female and  has a problem not understanding to females and the way they are? What a surprise. haha. They don't need approval nor do they care what we think for the most part. They are lesbians and love each other (well one does) as much as you with some fem, or whatever you're into. I treat these two as any other couple on RLC. I only got angry when they were failing.  What do we know about what they go through daily? Easy to judge from behind a computer. Kira ALWaYS deserves more in my opinion - I just wish these two were more equal yet they are not. Nina is the show - it's her world.  Kira will leave when she finds someone who saves her and convinces her that Nina is bad for her. :) Knowing the way Kira is and looks, shouldn't take long thankfully. Nina is fake as fk....right down to her stupid Elvira hair. Sorry about the rant. BTW Lesbian sex isn't for heteros bro so the fact that you think it's boring, means nothing. 

Wow. A male who likes females yet isn't a female and  has a problem not understanding to females and the way they are? What a surprise. haha. They don't need approval nor do they care what we think for the most part. They are lesbians and love each other (well one does) as much as you with some fem, or whatever you're into. I treat these two as any other couple on RLC. I only got angry when they were failing.  What do we know about what they go through daily? Easy to judge from behind a computer. Kira ALWaYS deserves more in my opinion - I just wish these two were more equal yet they are not. Nina is the show - it's her world.  Kira will leave when she finds someone who saves her and convinces her that Nina is bad for her. :) Knowing the way Kira is and looks, shouldn't take long thankfully. Nina is fake as fk....right down to her stupid Elvira hair. Sorry about the rant. BTW Lesbian sex isn't for heteros bro so the fact that you think it's boring, means nothing.

je suis plutôt d'accord avec van l'homme!!! le sexe lesbien est très décevant, toujours le besoin pour l'une des filles de jouer à l'homme!!!! des simulacres de pénétration, et même des vas et viens avec les reins, qui représente le mécanisme sexuel de l'homme!!! pas beaucoup d'échange entre les deux, seulement 1 fille a le droit à l'orgasme. des claques sur les fesses et une certaine violence de la part de kira, on est loin de "l'échange spirituel" que certains décrivent....par contre, elles sont effectivement courageuse, car il est vrai que l'homosexualité est très combattue en russie, et la vie n'est pas "rose" pour les couples lesbiens au quotidien.

I tend to agree with van man !!! lesbian sex is very disappointing, always a need for girls to play the man !!!! penetrating sham, and even come and go with the kidneys, which represents the sexual mechanism of man !!! not much exchange between the two, only one girl has the right to orgasm. slaps on the buttocks and some violence from kira, it is far from "spiritual exchange" some describe .... by cons, they are indeed brave, because it is true that homosexuality is fought in Russia, and life is not "rose" for lesbians couples everyday.

• 1 month later...

Seems the game is changing. Seen the drawers out on the bed and on the couch. Then apartment under maintenance. Are they moving out?  :-\ :-X

Don't think so, a day or so ago they were assembling the dresser, Kira was reading 'instructions' and finally threw them on floor and waved her hands in the air as is to say 'these are clear as mud'  :doh: