Hector the chef

bigbear  You really watching hector's every move you must spend a lot of time in hectors room when suzan goes to work  i knew you were  a  faggott your picture next to your name looks more  queer than kiko. RLC is going to open a new fag room bigbear and kiko and hector they can play with each others balls. LOL

bigbear  You really watching hector's every move you must spend a lot of time in hectors room when suzan goes to work  i knew you were  a  faggott your picture next to your name looks more  queer than kiko. RLC is going to open a new fag room bigbear and kiko and hector they can play with each others balls. LOL

Well, hardy har har.....Is that the best you can come up with? ::)

You sound like a lovely person.

Side note, I really hope they do open a room with two men someday. Would be a nice change for those of us who are on here to watch the guys.

@Poison: This shit again. Take your adolescent troll crap over to Flame Wars where it belongs. Thanks. I'm too busy and have little patience for junior high school kids today.