Is all this prerecorded ?you decide !

Guest 2cu

Guest 2cu

Use this link to see actual time then look at what RLC is showing us , i don't know how seasons / time zones work there so if i am wrong i am wrong  .                                                                                                            http://time.is/Moscow

I will be the first to say you are incorrect they live in krasnoyarsk not Moscow. And no this is not prerecorded.

Exact in Spain the time difference varies from 1 hour to 9horas depends on the Russian zone

son nueve zonas horarias y cada una aumenta una hora,el reloj de las casas està exacto

Use this link to see actual time then look at what RLC is showing us , i don't know how seasons / time zones work there so if i am wrong i am wrong  .                                                                                                            http://time.is/Moscow

I have noticed when cams are lagging due to high traffic on a certain apartment,the times are different as if they also lag with the cam.I have noticed this with alina and anton when they 'get busy' and traffic is high in there.I have no doubt they are all real and live,but as far as the servers RLC uses,they cannot handle the high number of pervs watching at the same time. :D

All the times shown are incorrect as RLC has not cared to change into the summer time. And it has not been GMT since the 70´s, but UTC (Universal Coordinated Time). If you know your own time zone, it is easy to compare that to the watch on the upper left corner of the RLC pages. Correct times: UTC+6, UTC+2, UTC+1.

With respect to members who state that UTC has taken over from GMT, this is true in certain parts of the world,but you will find that GMT is still very widely used by many organizations in various countries but the end result is still the same.........I'm old school so I prefer GMT.

OK everybody. If anybody has EVER traveled the world as I have, you would understand that the US uses DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME. You know when we move the clocks back and forth an hour... Well, in other countries they do not use Daylight Savings. If you have satellite TV like I have, the "Game" that they are watching is the same. If you don't believe me, when the "ball" drops for New Years, watch, they watching the same thing.  ;D Just Kidding. Yes the server gets slower based on the traffic, but they are using HD cameras and their upload bandwith, and the traffic from your service provider speed can cause a lot of the problems. For me, I just think the RLC server is "Smokin" with viewers. My opinion, just wait til tomorrow and watch the recordings, I am sure someone recorded it. Take care. 

If you had travelled the world as much as you say you have then you would be aware that the United Kingdom have been using daylight saving time for many many years,also many other countries throughout the world do so,it was originally brought in to give farmers more daylight hours to harvest their crops.....the world doesn't end outside America you know.

If you had travelled the world as much as you say you have then you would be aware that the United Kingdom have been using daylight saving time for many many years,also many other countries throughout the world do so,it was originally brought in to give farmers more daylight hours to harvest their crops.....the world doesn't end outside America you know.

Germany was the first to use it in 1916 during WW1.Myself,i think it only makes winter more dreary getting dark around 4-4:30 pm (16:00-16:30) and uses more electricity having to turn on the lights in the house earlier.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time_in_the_United_States