I who miss this evening, I took some time to recognize that the bitch ass in the air, in white, was nora !!!! I am still in shock !!! it has absolutely nothing to do with the wise and romantic nora early !!!

I wonder what she reserves for the future, since it has absolutely no limits !!!! :o :-\ :o :o

I who miss this evening, I took some time to recognize that the bitch ass in the air, in white, was nora !!!! I am still in shock !!! it has absolutely nothing to do with the wise and romantic nora early !!!

I wonder what she reserves for the future, since it has absolutely no limits !!!! :o :-\ :o :o

Only time will tell corbo, but probably not much I would think.

with what she is able to do now, everything is possible !!!! I think Nora discovered for some time, the pleasure of being a slut ...... ???

with what she is able to do now, everything is possible !!!! I think Nora discovered for some time, the pleasure of being a slut ...... ???

Let's hope your right!  We need one of them to step up and make something happen for this dud of an apartment.

Nora's guest that has slept in the apartment the past couple of nights has a nice set of tits and a nice body to boot!  The only problem I have with her is the gaudy tats shes sporten, why the tats pretty lady!!!

She is really nice. Does anybody know who she is? I can't figure out why she is there other than as a marketing ploy. But, I don't know how much sense that would make since I don't think she's really done anything except look good - very good! lol.

Nora's guest that has slept in the apartment the past couple of nights has a nice set of tits and a nice body to boot!  The only problem I have with her is the gaudy tats shes sporten, why the tats pretty lady!!!

She is really nice. Does anybody know who she is? I can't figure out why she is there other than as a marketing ploy. But, I don't know how much sense that would make since I don't think she's really done anything except look good - very good! lol.

;) ;) Lo he comentado en varias ocasiones, cuando se acerca el final de mes ocurre algo en este apartamento-estafa, masaje Nora-Kamila, baño de espuma Nora y no recuerdo que chica, el otro dia la visita de dos chicas, esta chica del tatuaje en la pierna lleva dos noches durmiendo en el apartaamento-estafa.Esto solo tiene un nombre, PURO MARKETING.

you must be saggy tits lover  ::)