I sometimes think Nora butts in too much but she tries to involve the mates with the games and entertainment. Seeing her in bed naked tonight she has a lovely creamy body and can be very sexy.

She keeps intervening in their lives because she likes to be the center of attention.

If RLC has any intention on keeping Kristy and Kamila on a permanent basis then they should offer them an apartment where they can be alone and not have any interference from Nora.

StnCld, your first sentence says it all. I can't explain why no one else seems to even consider that as a possibility.

Maybe because it's not true and only "his" opinion, key words being "i sometimes think". Did you ever consider "that" as a possibility?

What the "hell" is it with all these "words" that are in "quotation" marks?  You forgot to put "possibility" in quotation marks!  I can feel the venom coursing through my veins already LOL

Ummm, if you were trying to be funny there, you failed again. When someone uses words in quotations, it means they repeat what the other person has said. I have to adjust my traditional sign off on this one and say: Go back to school!

I sometimes think Nora butts in too much but she tries to involve the mates with the games and entertainment. Seeing her in bed naked tonight she has a lovely creamy body and can be very sexy.

She keeps intervening in their lives because she likes to be the center of attention.

If RLC has any intention on keeping Kristy and Kamila on a permanent basis then they should offer them an apartment where they can be alone and not have any interference from Nora.

StnCld, your first sentence says it all. I can't explain why no one else seems to even consider that as a possibility.

Maybe because it's not true and only "his" opinion, key words being "i sometimes think". Did you ever consider "that" as a possibility?

Actually, the phrase "I sometimes thnk" is part of the previous poster's words. I was not even referring to that. And, regarding Nora, I'm not a Nora hater. I take up for her quite a bit and the comment that you jumped all over was actually an attempt by me to get people to stop thinking that Nora is evil and a tyrant and any number of other obscene terms that are used to describe her actions.

What the "hell" is it with all these "words" that are in "quotation" marks?  You forgot to put "possibility" in quotation marks!  I can feel the venom coursing through my veins already LOL

Ummm, if you were trying to be funny there, you failed again. When someone uses words in quotations, it means they repeat what the other person has said. I have to adjust my traditional sign off on this one and say: Go back to school!

It was all I could do to get through school and I'm sad to say English & grammar were my worst two subjects.  They were always at the end of the day and I missed them quite often for sports.  I know I'm weak in this area and I'm sure many have noticed.

Such a little thing as cupcakes, yet the Queen once again finds a way to bring peace to the household. Everyone  is having tea with cupcakes. Everyone is happy. Go Nora!

I missed a lot yesterday, but I did see the part where all 3 girls were sitting at the table with the cupcakes. Was it Nora's birthday or something? The cupcakes had lit candles on them which Nora blew out and I thought I heard the girls start to sing the happy birthday song. I apologize if this has already been asked and answered. I did a quick check and didn't notice it if it was.