Nora's guest that has slept in the apartment the past couple of nights has a nice set of tits and a nice body to boot!  The only problem I have with her is the gaudy tats shes sporten, why the tats pretty lady!!!

you must be saggy tits lover  ::)

I like small tits, big tits, skinny tits, fat tits, I like saggy tits, pointed tits, droopy tits, and hard tits lol.  That was my weak attempt at quoting a scene from the movie "From Dusk Til Dawn" LOL

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Ya esta aqui el hijo de la gran puta de Kiko para estropear el apartamento, si lo encontrase por la calle le daria cuatro hostias a este maricon de mierda.Bueno con la presencia de este gusano se termino el apartamento para mi, que asco de tio.

I'm getting quite tired of seeing Nora get her panties in a wad over the smallest little thing!  I'm also tired of watching her snoop around to see what the girls were up to when she comes home from being out all evening or night!  I guess I'm just getting tired of Nora and Kiko!!

>:( >:( >:( Bajo "la jefa Nora" y su perrito faldero a la cocina y se esta quejando al gusano Kiko de como esta la cocina.Esta "doña perfecta" lo que tiene es un ataque de celos descomunal, claro le quitan el protagonismo y se enrabia.

>:( >:( >:( Bajo "la jefa Nora" y su perrito faldero a la cocina y se esta quejando al gusano Kiko de como esta la cocina.Esta "doña perfecta" lo que tiene es un ataque de celos descomunal, claro le quitan el protagonismo y se enrabia.

Nora is just a spoiled brat and that's all there is to it!  If every damn little thing doesn't go her way she either pouts of fly's off the handle and gets pissed off at the other girls because not everybody is just like her! 

Nora is just a spoiled brat and that's all there is to it!  If every damn little thing doesn't go her way she either pouts of fly's off the handle and gets pissed off at the other girls because not everybody is just like her!

Es por esto mismo que estos 2 individuos tienen que salir, no se dan cuenta estos estafadores que no pueden estar en el apartamento y si les ponen un piso para ellos no los veria nadie, bueno si, al que le guste la sopa los veria.

I guess Nora finally got to the end of CC and decided to go to bed.  I wonder what her and Kiko's name is on CC LOL.

That would be a tough one to figure out unless you actually knew the IP they were running on.

I guess Nora finally got to the end of CC and decided to go to bed.  I wonder what her and Kiko's name is on CC LOL.

That would be a tough one to figure out unless you actually knew the IP they were running on.

It is something we will never know that's for sure

I'm pretty sure if I put together a crack team of super nerds I could easily find out who Nora and Kiko are on CC,right off the top of my head I would say you could Narrow it down by the language they speak,the simultaneous posts you see on CC while you see them on their laptops on RLC, and the date they joined CC,and how often they try to defend themselves when we talk shit about them.