I guess Nora finally got to the end of CC and decided to go to bed.  I wonder what her and Kiko's name is on CC LOL.

That would be a tough one to figure out unless you actually knew the IP they were running on.

I'm pretty sure if I put together a crack team of super nerds I could easily find out who Nora and Kiko are on CC,right off the top of my head I would say you could Narrow it down by the language they speak,the simultaneous posts you see on CC while you see them on their laptops on RLC, and the date they joined CC,and how often they try to defend themselves when we talk shit about them.

Maybe - but I have heard her speak Russian, Spanish and English so far.  I only understand English but she sounded very fluent in all of them and her English was pretty good.  So I am not sure about the language part of the analysis for Nora.  But I have no idea if Kiko speaks anything but Russian, and not many of them here that I know of - but there are a couple every now and again that show up .......

I do think dfCcap is on to something though.  Since we know others have been on these boards and even posted - and Nora and Kiko have been around for a long time - one would have to assume they have at the very least, been here to read or monitor at one time or another. 

CC est le principal forum de rlc!!! si vous étiez participants de rlc, ou iriez-vous voir ce qui est poster sur vous et ce que les gens pensent de vous?? évidement que toutes les participantes connaissent et consultent cc!!! il y a même eu des interactions avec angelà, ou un membre de cc lui a demander de poser une peluche sur le frigidaire, et le lendemain, la peluche y était!!!! et kamila qui rigole chaque nuit en regardant son portable!!!! et je ne parle même pas de alisa, qui remercie les "invisibles" après son départ!!!! CC est fait de tout, de vrais membres, des espions rlc et des participants!!!! l'autre soir sur "watchme", la fille sur son balcon mets son portable face caméra, et va carrément sur le site de "watchme", voir ses voisins et se regarder elle même en direct!!!!! tous les participants sont sur CC....

CC is the main forum for rlc !!! if you were rlc participants, or would you see what is posting about you and what people think about you ?? obviously that all participants know and consult cc !!! there has even been interactions with Angela, or CC member to ask him to put a teddy on the fridge, and the next day there was lint !!!! kamila and who laughs every night looking at his laptop !!!! and I do not even speak of Alisa, who thanked the "invisible" after leaving !!!! CC is made of everything from real members, rlc spies and participants !!!! the other night on "watchme", the girl put on her balcony facing his mobile camera, and goes squarely on the website of "watchme" see its neighbors and watching herself live !!!!! all participants are on CC .... ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest bobbyjoe

CC est le principal forum de rlc!!! si vous étiez participants de rlc, ou iriez-vous voir ce qui est poster sur vous et ce que les gens pensent de vous?? évidement que toutes les participantes connaissent et consultent cc!!! il y a même eu des interactions avec angelà, ou un membre de cc lui a demander de poser une peluche sur le frigidaire, et le lendemain, la peluche y était!!!! et kamila qui rigole chaque nuit en regardant son portable!!!! et je ne parle même pas de alisa, qui remercie les "invisibles" après son départ!!!! CC est fait de tout, de vrais membres, des espions rlc et des participants!!!! l'autre soir sur "watchme", la fille sur son balcon mets son portable face caméra, et va carrément sur le site de "watchme", voir ses voisins et se regarder elle même en direct!!!!! tous les participants sont sur CC....

CC is the main forum for rlc !!! if you were rlc participants, or would you see what is posting about you and what people think about you ?? obviously that all participants know and consult cc !!! there has even been interactions with Angela, or CC member to ask him to put a teddy on the fridge, and the next day there was lint !!!! kamila and who laughs every night looking at his laptop !!!! and I do not even speak of Alisa, who thanked the "invisible" after leaving !!!! CC is made of everything from real members, rlc spies and participants !!!! the other night on "watchme", the girl put on her balcony facing his mobile camera, and goes squarely on the website of "watchme" see its neighbors and watching herself live !!!!! all participants are on CC .... ;) ;) ;) ;)

of course all tenants on rlc know there is this forum and

just write something on google for example "dasha reallifecam" and the first result you have is dasha/demid extreme fucking video soo it's for that after 1 or two months,some tenants change comportment and do nothing like dasha/demid.it's the problem of internet,everybody have acces on the web

Does Nora seem to be waiting up for Kami or is it just me? She is laying nude on the bed and every once in a while she pops her head up like she hears something and walks to the bathroom nude. This has happened about 3 times. Last time she looked specifically at Kami's room when she came out as if to check if she came home.

Does Nora seem to be waiting up for Kami or is it just me? She is laying nude on the bed and every once in a while she pops her head up like she hears something and walks to the bathroom nude. This has happened about 3 times. Last time she looked specifically at Kami's room when she came out as if to check if she came home.

je pense que kamila n'est pas prête de rentrer!!! nora a le temps, et nous aussi!!!! ;) ;)

I haven't been able to be on very much today, but I did notice that. At the time, Nora was nude as you said with her legs spread wide and her door to the hall was wide open. My first thought was along the same lines. I don't think Kami could miss it because she has to walk past Nora's room to get to her own.

I doubt that Kami would take her up on the invite, but you never know. She did let Nora give her a message once the first time she was staying here. I certainly wouldn't complain if something along those lines did happen during this stay. But, then again, I wouldn't complain about anything that Kami did.  ;D

Who remembers Nora from the old apartment?  Always covered and soup all the time.  What a difference this apartment has made.  I love the "naked Nora" so much more than the constantly covered Nora of past.  Anyone agree or disagree? 

Who remembers Nora from the old apartment?  Always covered and soup all the time.  What a difference this apartment has made.  I love the "naked Nora" so much more than the constantly covered Nora of past.  Anyone agree or disagree?

I'll just put it to you this way, I love Nora anytime Kiko is not around!!!

I'll just put it to you this way, I love Nora anytime Kiko is not around!!!

You see at the beginning of this week all the ranting we did about Kiko making Nora act like a damn Conservative Nun,and now you see what a difference a day makes,I'm so glad whenever things happen to prove me right.