Big arguement

Nora and Rita is like the unstoppable force meeting an immovable object.. Im just waiting for the time space continuum to start ripping apart.

Rita = Spoiled brat with no respect

Nora= Too set in her ways with no patience or compromise

Baaad combo..

I don''t know how accurate your individual assessments are. The may be right on the money or they may not. But one thing is definitely for certain. They are really pissed off at each other right now and neither one seems to be willing to "give an inch" (budge from their position). it doesn't look like there will be any resolution until Rita leaves in a few days. It's too bad.  :(

Women hold grudges forever they remember everything. Men just punch each other and are friends again.

RLC should give Nora the ability to award a bonus to tenants at the end of their contract. If they are civil and cooperative, not creating problems during their contacted stay in the apartment, then Nora can give them a bonus when they leave. This should have people helping to maintain the apartment better and not being divisive.

Yeah because Nora doesn't have enough power!!

RLC should give Nora the ability to award a bonus to tenants at the end of their contract. If they are civil and cooperative, not creating problems during their contacted stay in the apartment, then Nora can give them a bonus when they leave. This should have people helping to maintain the apartment better and not being divisive.

Yeah because Nora doesn't have enough power!!

Yeah. lol. I'm thinking some other RLC management person should make those kinds of decisions.

And, speaking of Nora's power and responsibilities in this apartment, does anyone really believe that it's just a coincidence that she has slept nude the last 3 nights and made sure that she showed a lot of crotch to the members? If that was not a strategic choice to placate some of the members who have been complaining about the house and to get new members to stay enthusiastic, I would be incredibly surprised. She knows exactly what she's doing in my opinion.  :)

throughout the night?

I do agree Bookmaster and her bouts with Rita are just that also No girl has as many dirty dishes/cups as Nora . Empty wine bottle is still on the floor . She did finally clean off the coffee table after 3 days . This latest hollering session with Rita i would say happened because Milana has not came home to Momma . From what i have seen no girls have the TV or music as loud as Nora . She does excel at being a bitch .

I just had a great idea while checking older videos,,,bring back crazy,psycho  Isabel to live with Nora and see who walks out alive after a month,maybe a week,lol.That to me would be a PPV event i would pay for,and im a cheap bastard. ;D Have to admit,loved that ass Isabel had,,she was built for sex.

I just had a great idea while checking older videos,,,bring back crazy,psycho  Isabel to live with Nora and see who walks out alive after a month,maybe a week,lol.That to me would be a PPV event i would pay for,and im a cheap bastard. ;D Have to admit,loved that ass Isabel had,,she was built for sex.

Isabel would beat Nora's ass with in 3 days. I mean beat her on cam until she cant walk. I hated nora in there first place she never took baths and the place was always dirty. now she takes baths but she still don't wash her hands when she gets off the pot. she is hot but she makes me sick. I would love to see rita beat her ass one night. rita is the best one here. now. but the new girl is hot but rita is still better

Isabel would beat Nora's ass with in 3 days. I mean beat her on cam until she cant walk. I hated nora in there first place she never took baths and the place was always dirty. now she takes baths but she still don't wash her hands when she gets off the pot. she is hot but she makes me sick. I would love to see rita beat her ass one night. rita is the best one here. now. but the new girl is hot but rita is still better

I figured a week would be pushing it,never mind a whole month,,lmao,,,and yes,there are videos out there of Isabel masturbating next to dumbass in bed,which i like to see now and then..I wouldn't say she was a tease,more like a very sexual woman with a big appetite for sex to fill,just don't let her near any knives while in bed, :o