peepholecam.com

peepholecam.com x 10

Where you get passwords????

Nowhere by the looks of it.  The links that were posted with the username and passwords are all blacklisted by peepholecam. Only way to get one is to buy one for this site.

Si les comptes sont blacklistés je pensent qu'ils devaient donc fonctionner avant. Doncje pense qu'il ne vaux mieux pas savoir comment il les a récupérés x)

-----------------------

If this accounts are blackisted i think they was available in past. So i think it's better to don't know how he get it x)

Oui j'ai teste un des liens quand il marchait le premier jour

Ça en revanche c'est un coup à ce qu'il repère ton adresse IP et qu'ils te ban de leur site... :-/

----------------------------------------------------

On the other hand that it is a blow in the fact that they track down your address and ban you of their website... :-/

Ça en revanche c'est un coup à ce qu'il repère ton adresse IP et qu'ils te ban de leur site... :-/

On the other hand that it is a blow in the fact that they track down your address and ban you of their website... :-/

Au pire pas une grande perte, pas terrible comme site et trop bordélique

Au pire pas une grande perte, pas terrible comme site et trop bordélique

On est d'accord ^^

---------------

We agree ^^

peepholecam.com x 10

Where you get passwords????

Nowhere by the looks of it.  The links that were posted with the username and passwords are all blacklisted by peepholecam. Only way to get one is to buy one for this site.

Si les comptes sont blacklistés je pensent qu'ils devaient donc fonctionner avant. Doncje pense qu'il ne vaux mieux pas savoir comment il les a récupérés x)

-----------------------

If this accounts are blackisted i think they was available in past. So i think it's better to don't know how he get it x)

They might have been working before. When someone posts something like this there is going to be to many different IP's signing in about the same time. Most sites are set up that only one IP can sign into only one. If more than one is signed in the server usually boots the entrants and cancels the account.

That has happened on RLC before. I posted a working username and password and that account was killed in about 5 minutes. I liked the backdoor to RLC there was never no username or passwords to enter and all rooms were unlocked, I don't know what happened to it except they must have changed it. Every internet site has a backdoor. If you can find one your in like flint till it closes down.  I'd sure like to find what RLC is using now, I try on a daily basis with no success. But am sure I'll stumble on it again someday.

I know of a couple computer geeks that could hack into RLC but I am not going to pay them $500 like they want.

But am sure I'll stumble on it again someday.

Je crois en toi ^^

---------------

I believe in u ^^

I know of a couple computer geeks that could hack into RLC but I am not going to pay them $500 like they want.

500$ ??!!! Ils se touchent la nouille ceux là :-s

------------------

$500 ??!!! WTF !! They touch their noodle :-s

But am sure I'll stumble on it again someday.

Je crois en toi ^^

---------------

I believe in u ^^

500$ ??!!! Ils se touchent la nouille ceux là :-s

------------------

$500 ??!!! WTF !! They touch their noodle :-s

I don't know if they do that buts that the price they quoted $500 for hacking. I passed on it. If it was only $50 I may have considered it.

As soon as the hack is found, they close the hole and you're out $500.

That's why I won't bother with it at that price.

I have found my own ways in before. It's just a matter of time before I come across another.

• 2 months later...