Please say it isn't true!!!

I don't think you people understand.  With Most not all people there is a meaning behind every tattoo.  If they are tastefully done then they can be just as beautiful as the woman they are on.  Notice I said tastefully.  Some kids today get tattoos because it is "cool" I understand that.  But, I would say 90% of people with tattoos have a meaning behind each tattoo.  I have a few that are all have their meanings. My wife has a few that she has gotten and they have meanings as well.  They are used to express ones self .  I would love to know the meaning behind Maya's or if she I just got one to be "cool".  Now to the pictures of the crazies that Sniper posted with the embedded beads and shit that is people being crazy trying to prove they are individuals.  that isn't tasteful at all. this is an endless debate though as we all have our own opinions.  I will leave you with what I told an ex's parents when they found out I got my first tattoo at 16.  My body is God's temple, he just put me here to decorate it!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think when a young person (under 30) get's a tattoo, there are psychological issues behind that ink.  I'm not going to get "Dr. Phil" in this post but generation X-ers have an omnipotent mindset; which often gets them into trouble.

And when over 30's get a tattoo it's because they are mentally stable?  :o

• 4 weeks later...

I have to ask Sheriff before I make comment are you for or against inking. I believe it is individual and kept individual it can make a lot of sense. a personal tribute for example ....children, girlfriends, wives , husbands lovers etc............................ most especially children it only works if you like the art

Tats are a huge turn off for a lot of people.  I find them very unappealing...if the are small...and I can easily overlook it...ok...but otherwise they just seem skanky to me....

They certainly don't appeal to me.

Tats are a huge turn off for a lot of people.  I find them very unappealing...if the are small...and I can easily overlook it...ok...but otherwise they just seem skanky to me....

They certainly don't appeal to me.

They don't appeal to me either!  It is to each his/her own, but quite frankly I'm tired of looking at them and I believe that when the people get older they are going to have big regrets about them.  I'm not sure if people get them to be cool or get them because they think it makes them look tough, or what the deal is.  All I know is you can't go anywhere without seeing the damn things.  I don't think the body (temple) is meant to be desecrated!  Just my opinion!

It's hilarious to see a bunch of losers stalking people on webcams are commenting on psyche of people with tattoos.

The fucking irony is too much.

His brain is still frozen from this winter. Frostbite Falls is a terrible place to be. Just ask Foamy.

At least Frostbite Falls had water. Now I'm stuck with a governor who wants a 60 billion dollar train set, and he's telling me to drink wine!

And for my two cents: Leora's body is absolutely perfect as is.

I sure hope its not real. my ex told me she wanted a tattoo and I told her that's the day I file for a divorce. she didn't believe me and got one the next day I filed. now i'm single and she wants to come back. but to late.

Are you like an autist or something?