Carina & Sabrina Videos - Split #1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎28 at 4:14 PM, marin said:

:biggrin:

I had forgotten that she has that terrible tattoo. Why on earth spoil such a beautiful body?!

Well now, it seems as if little Blue is stepping up her lesbian game here. I wonder if she's wanting to go full force on Butch? Or is she pushing for a 3-some deal? Seems she's focusing on Butch, but that could be to get influence with Curly and get someone on her side to push for the 3way.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎12 at 1:21 PM, DARKJOKER666 said:

Well now, it seems as if little Blue is stepping up her lesbian game here. I wonder if she's wanting to go full force on Butch? Or is she pushing for a 3-some deal? Seems she's focusing on Butch, but that could be to get influence with Curly and get someone on her side to push for the 3way.

Curly was after her awhile back but she kept shying away. Now she has been there for awhile now, she seems to be loosening up and being more open.

She'll do just fine. More likely scared of the first time with another girl.

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

en fouinant sur le net j'ai trouver blue hair et son copain sur le canapé en train de s embrasser 

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I know they're currently in the courting stages so to speak. But I hope it goes further. Blue deserves a good person in her life and she's much to shy to seem to be aggressive about it.

Unless you get a couple of drinks in her of course lol  :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...