autist?

Guest bobbyjoe

I'd like to see all English too, but being real and having a worldwide membership, it's ridiculous to require or even assume that everyone understand and post in English.

If you don't like it, skip the thread. I do like the finance guy, right click in Chrome and translate to English. Many times it still makes no sense, depending on the language being translated.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ENGLISH WOULD BE NICE, SINCE ITS AN ENGLISH SITE, YA THINK ?

assuming you use chrome....

right click anywhere on the page and choose "translate to english"

much easier then complaining about the rest of the world....  ;)

There is also a Google Translate right underneath the Dirty Bin Uploader at the bottom of the page of CC's.

I think the Google Translate is meant to be used by non-english speaking persons... there isn't an english language option.

There is an English option. You just have to put it to a different language first. Then if you go back to it English is on the menu.  It's kind of a pain in the arse doing it twice.

There is also a Google Translate right underneath the Dirty Bin Uploader at the bottom of the page of CC's.

I think the Google Translate is meant to be used by non-english speaking persons... there isn't an english language option.

There is an English option. You just have to put it to a different language first. Then if you go back to it English is on the menu.  It's kind of a pain in the arse doing it twice.

Yes, my Google translator and set to English, simply press on translating and the entire page is put in French. But if someone writes Spanish, then there must be constantly copying and pasting in another translator, for a few words, it is really boring! even if it is binding to translate my language in English in each post, it is the easiest and the most friendly to, so that others do not bother! ;)

Yes, my Google translator and set to English, simply press on translating and the entire page is put in French. But if someone writes Spanish, then there must be constantly copying and pasting in another translator, for a few words, it is really boring! even if it is binding to translate my language in English in each post, it is the easiest and the most friendly to, so that others do not bother! ;)

We us it the same with the French partner! But well, although translators are not very precise, I already am trying to write in English through the little that I know and some help from translators.

I would prefer everyone spoke Squirrelish. But they don't. (Chatter, chatter, bark, bark, wheeeee!---  ;D)

So I will use a translator when necessary. Many of my favorite members at CC do not write or speak English.

Day light in various areas of the world is also different. Use this site: http://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/russia/saint-peterburg

---

Je préférerais tout le monde parlait Squirrelish. Mais ils ne le font pas. (Chatter, bavardage, écorce, écorce, wheeeee ---  ;D)

Je vais donc utiliser un traducteur si nécessaire. Beaucoup de mes membres préférés à CC ne écrire ou parler anglais.

Lumière du jour dans diverses régions du monde est également différente. Utilisez ce site: http://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/russia/saint-peterburg

-----------

Yo preferiría todos hablaban Squirrelish. Pero no lo hacen. (Chatter, charla, corteza, corteza, wheeeee ---  ;D)

Así que voy a utilizar un traductor cuando sea necesario. Muchos de los miembros de mi favoritos en CC no escriben o hablan Inglés.

Luz natural en diversas áreas del mundo también es diferente. Utilice este sitio: http://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/russia/saint-peterburg

We us it the same with the French partner! But well, although translators are not very precise, I already am trying to write in English through the little that I know and some help from translators.
I tried to use the "Google Translate" tool integrated to this forum one time...

Result: I wasn't able to understand the posts originally written in my mother tongue. ;D

So, i've never used it again (especially as it is recommended in the rules to write in English [by oneself or using a translator]... even if it doesn't mind susceptible rubberball50 :P)

I hated fully Spanish writer yomismo. I like English writer Gudari. 8)

(You could even add a Spanish version in your posts so that they are less frustrating to write ;))

We are getting off topic (as usual) around here. I did start a thread "The eternal language issue" some years back; however, it suffices to say that: 1) Computerized translators are not sufficient, 2) Google translate handles Mexican Spanish well, but Spain's Spanish is quite different, 3) It doesn't handle Catalan worth a damn.

My assumption is that we must work with great difficulty and extreme tolerance to understand one another. The work sometimes is worth our efforts.

I am still optimistic about Zoya & Lev. She's an artist, and I have a weakness for pretty girls who can draw, paint, sing, dance, or do fine automobile body work. As for Lev, he looks friendly enough, but after today's posts, I would suggest he treat his woman with respect. The quality of a woman is a measure of a man's worth; to treat one's woman with disrespect is a reflection on the man, not the woman.

We are getting off topic (as usual) around here. I did start a thread "The eternal language issue" some years back; however, it suffices to say that: 1) Computerized translators are not sufficient, 2) Google translate handles Mexican Spanish well, but Spain's Spanish is quite different, 3) It doesn't handle Catalan worth a damn.

My assumption is that we must work with great difficulty and extreme tolerance to understand one another. The work sometimes is worth our efforts.

I am still optimistic about Zoya & Lev. She's an artist, and I have a weakness for pretty girls who can draw, paint, sing, dance, or do fine automobile body work. As for Lev, he looks friendly enough, but after today's posts, I would suggest he treat his woman with respect. The quality of a woman is a measure of a man's worth; to treat one's woman with disrespect is a reflection on the man, not the woman.

You always so coherent! Completely in agreement!

Thank you, Gudari. If you understand my use of English, then you are a very intelligent person.

I must visit Spain before I die. The weather suits me; the people are friendly, they enjoy wine and good company. and they have cute Russian expatiate women who like to visit there.

Bonjour,

Never mind those who can manage no french.  Maybe Zoya and Lev are autistic, maybe they are just in love (at least Zoya!).  She seems to have many hobbies and interests and is quite passionate about them (especially the sex hobby!)  She must be very wet to be able to have sex so often hence washes her panties all the time (could also be an autistic thing!) Lev seems a bit dull to me and showed a more alarming side to his nature recently.  He seems to be there just for the lovely young body of Zoya who is always ready unless she is painting!  They are slowly getting a little less inhibited... long may it last  like the free brown water and cheap gas.  Maybe the apartment utilities are included in the perks......  Maybe Zoya needs the long showers as it is the only place she is really left alone to think, particularly about recent events with Lev.  I think if Lev were really the right person for her he would be there in the shower with her......