Your best (sexual) moment since the beginning of this appartment.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My classification of the best moment :

1) Jenny and her boyfriend sex on the couch

2) Alisa skype session with her boyfriend in her bedroom.

3) Nora dildo masturbation without cover in her bedroom

4) Kamila showerhead and bottle sessions.

5) Monica masturbation under cover in her bedroom.

6) rita masturbation under cover in her bedroom.

7) Nora massaging Kamila in Nora's bedroom

8 ) Even if nothing sexual: Nora and milana shower.

;)

I would add to this but only have seen a few.  looking for Link on number 7 and number 2. is it in the attachment center? my work schedule makes it that I rely on you folks for updates.

My classification of the best moment :

1) Jenny and her boyfriend sex on the couch

2) Alisa skype session with her boyfriend in her bedroom.

3) Nora dildo masturbation without cover in her bedroom

4) Kamila showerhead and bottle sessions.

5) Monica masturbation under cover in her bedroom.

6) rita masturbation under cover in her bedroom.

7) Nora massaging Kamila in Nora's bedroom

8 ) Even if nothing sexual: Nora and milana shower.

;)

I would add to this but only have seen a few.  looking for Link on number 7 and number 2. is it in the attachment center? my work schedule makes it that I rely on you folks for updates.

PM for alisa tman

I cant give Kamila the prize only because her sessions had no sound. At least what I saw. Alisa, was doing some multi lingual stuff. Pretty hot.

I never saw the Alisa one. Do you know if there is a copy in the Attachment section? Several of Kamila's sessions in bed had sound (definitely hot), although she never let loose the way she appeared to a couple times in the bathroom. Boy, would I have loved to hear that!  ;D

you have a PM with two dirtybin link bookmaster. It's the first time I post a video with dirtybin so tell me if the link are working.  ;)

Sent you pm. Very good. thx.

I cant give Kamila the prize only because her sessions had no sound. At least what I saw. Alisa, was doing some multi lingual stuff. Pretty hot.

I never saw the Alisa one. Do you know if there is a copy in the Attachment section? Several of Kamila's sessions in bed had sound (definitely hot), although she never let loose the way she appeared to a couple times in the bathroom. Boy, would I have loved to hear that!  ;D

you have a PM with two dirtybin link bookmaster. It's the first time I post a video with dirtybin so tell me if the link are working.  ;)

Sent you pm. Very good. thx.

Yes I have seen your PM ;)

I really wish that I got the chance to see any of the now infamous Kamila green bottle incident(s)... She was by far the hottest girl from this apartment :'(

Green bottle?  seriously?  well guys?  What do you got for this old guy to check out? ROFL

Attachment center link? Private collection?  This forum is way better then RLC. at least we have team work

I really wish that I got the chance to see any of the now infamous Kamila green bottle incident(s)... She was by far the hottest girl from this apartment :'(

She really is a beauty. I was a little mad at her when she first arrived because she hid from the cameras. But, she won me over quickly. I just couldn't resist such a gorgeous and lovable creature.  :) In fact, I could barely keep my eyes off her. The way she held herself and moved was so natural, it was very appealing to me. Oh, and one more thing - she really knew how to let loose when she had an orgasm. That was a sight to behold.  ;D

If she ever makes it as a model or dancer or whatever she is shooting for, I hope I can hear about it and follow her career. I'd also love to be able to see more photos of her (even if she is fully clothed in them).  ;D

She really is a beauty. I was a little mad at her when she first arrived because she hid from the cameras. But, she won me over quickly. I just couldn't resist such a gorgeous and lovable creature.  :) In fact, I could barely keep my eyes off her. The way she held herself and moved was so natural, it was very appealing to me. Oh, and one more thing - she really knew how to let loose when she had an orgasm. That was a sight to behold.  ;D

If she ever makes it as a model or dancer or whatever she is shooting for, I hope I can hear about it and follow her career. I'd also love to be able to see more photos of her (even if she is fully clothed in them).  ;D

PM for you but she is not really fully clothed.