Your best (sexual) moment since the beginning of this appartment.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kamila will always be my favorite know matter what she had a nice personality and always social-able plus she was beautiful her and rita got along great wish she would of stayed.

I would have been in heaven if Kamila and Rita could have both been there at the same time for more than a day or two. As you said, they seemed to really hit it off and they are, by far, my favorites since I've become a member.

I really wish that I got the chance to see any of the now infamous Kamila green bottle incident(s)... She was by far the hottest girl from this apartment :'(

Green bottle?  seriously?  well guys?  What do you got for this old guy to check out? ROFL

Attachment center link? Private collection?  This forum is way better then RLC. at least we have team work

Uh, yeah seriously... I'm not exactly sure of how much sarcasm there is, if any at all, you are throwing out there in your response... I looked up and down for it, on here and elsewhere, never even seen a .jpg or a .gif of it. I also get a lot of blank posts from CamCaps.net in this forum... are the vids and pics of it being posted on that all the time and I have just been not able to see it?

Thank you so much!!! Please tell me there is a vid of that, especially that has audio of that.... wow, can you imagine being "the bottle" at the moment when she came?.... I would of definitely returned fire!!! lol :)

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎25 at 8:15 PM, Gudari said:

I really wish that I got the chance to see any of the now infamous Kamila green bottle incident(s)... She was by far the hottest girl from this apartment :'(

Green bottle?  seriously?  well guys?  What do you got for this old guy to check out? ROFL

Attachment center link? Private collection?  This forum is way better then RLC. at least we have team work

Uh, yeah seriously... I'm not exactly sure of how much sarcasm there is, if any at all, you are throwing out there in your response... I looked up and down for it, on here and elsewhere, never even seen a .jpg or a .gif of it. I also get a lot of blank posts from CamCaps.net in this forum... are the vids and pics of it being posted on that all the time and I have just been not able to see it?

Do you think it you now?

I bet that beer bottle would fetch a couple grand selling on eBay.  LOL