Nora and Milana in the bath....NOW

Guest AKA:norafan77

Milana is very interested in Rita or Nora, Rita likes penis and doesn't care. Nora has always been a bi curious tease. HO HUM nothing happens in the end. Except Nora needs to realize she likes chicks. She masturbates after female companionship or when someone else is getting action. Mainly its just politics of I'm a better friend than Rita. Rita can care less. Better looking, better body more mature, bad at tidiness.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milana - Nora Shower

Long version  ;)

(bc.vc Link Removed).

I didn't get that. I clicked the "Download on Slow Speed" link on the Letitbit site, then had to enter a captcha to start the download.

I'll try it again and see what happens.  Got it this time.  My eyes are getting bad, I didn't see the slow thingy in the upper right of the page.  My apologies.    I clicked the captcha button but it stayed blank.I'll try it a little bit later on.

I managed to download it. Give slow speed, then click the Green download box and it will go a captcha, you write it and it will go save as... but I think now that it is not worth, they are 14, 9 MG and takes an eternity to download. I have not seen it yet, but I doubt that being 14, 9 MG is the long version.

I downloaded one from a different source and it's 15.4MB with a runtime of 7m 55sec.

It's in the video thread or the attachment center.  There should be a longer version of it and it will likely appear by tomorrow.

Don't dowload... it's just make him to win money by all supports !!!!!

I figured that when I got to the page. I don't know how much they get for each click but it's likely just a jitney a click.

how cant you download :/ i uploaded letitbit

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

interesting :/

No one is supposed to post a pic or vid to a site where the URL is a pay-per-click link to make money for the poster. It is frowned upon or forbidden in every forum that i have been a part of. It's also just a very poor practice.