Bad news from the Doctor

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was just brought to my attention. I don't look at these threads too much.

That was a sucker punch to the gut in the worst way. There is one other person suffering as quietly as you are. That would be the Doctor that had no choice but to deliver that news to you.

LDD...Fill that bucket to the top, go out and do everything that you can to empty it. Go first class all the way. Put it all on the American Express Card and when the bill comes, run it through the shredder. If they want it, tell them to come get it.

Take care and the best to you and your loved ones. 

Long duck dong, I just want to express my sincere grief over what you are going through.  I hope all turns out well in the end and i hope you complete your list.  If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know.  Take care sir and I hope you get much better.

• 3 weeks later...

LDD... Hope you're doing well.

I didn't want this thread to disappear off the first page. 

And for all the people who complain about RLC and CC... and who are going to complain about this... here's a man who has a right to complain... and hasn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Cancer is curable but not from mainstream medicine, do the research. Try Vitamin B17 Nitrilosides I am not sure if this is the cure but the answer lies in Homopathic medicine not pharmaceutical medicine and radiation therapy, you can only die from the treatment.

Guest Rodney_X

Cancer is curable but not from mainstream medicine, do the research. Try Vitamin B17 Nitrilosides I am not sure if this is the cure but the answer lies in Homopathic medicine not pharmaceutical medicine and radiation therapy, you can only die from the treatment.

Totally agree with you, B17, you find it in quantity, in apricot nuts, please try alternative medicine ... do not lower your arms, we are all with you

Totally agree with you, B17, you find it in quantity, in apricot nuts, please try alternative medicine ... do not lower your arms, we are all with you

My wife had her first cancer in 2001 and it relapsed in 2009. Since that she has been on cemotherapy, nowadays on pills, which have been very effective. There is now very very little left of the tumor, but a relapsed cancer will never totally disappear, it just has to be kept quiet.

I hope nobody ever takes seriously these suggestions of trusting alternative "medicine", homeopathy, vitamins...such suggestions are an insult towards the high class medical science and excellent cancer doctors and researchers. And in a well-organized social security system, all this expensive care is free of costs for the patient.