Lots of action today

Guest JoJoGunne

Guest JoJoGunne

Now that Mark has a lot of staying power...unfortunately, it wasn't enough today.  Poor Lina didn't come.  I suggest he research other techniques.

Guest JoJoGunne

Thanks for the pics JoJoGunne. In the future though please post pics in the appropriate board I.e. Pics of Nora go in the Nora and Kiko board.

If that's the way you want it, okay. 

But, you see, with my two monitors, I follow the action in multiple apartments at the same time.  When I take a screenshot it captures whatever is on both monitors.  I won't be bothering to go through the extra work to split stuff up so I can post to the proper boards.

As a result, you won't see any more pics from me.

I think these pictures were at the right place because they were posted in a topic created by himself. So where does the pic of the guest's shower scene go then ? If it wasn't for people like him we wouldn't see anything, cuz going through different topics takes a few minutes but capturing,editing and uploading can take hours so don't be too fussy about the posts because we can't be more lost now that the website has changed  ;)

i've

- installed a virtual pc

- (with help) set up rtmpdump functions

- recording allmost everything

- trimming and converting sex scenes

- uploading and sharing

Pleased don't stop your contribution just because your are kindly asked to place stuff in the right topics...

i'm pretty sure you'll still be downloading some of my stuff... Feel free to...

Guest JoJoGunne

i've

- installed a virtual pc

- (with help) set up rtmpdump functions

- recording allmost everything

- trimming and converting sex scenes

- uploading and sharing

Pleased don't stop your contribution just because your are kindly asked to place stuff in the right topics...

i'm pretty sure you'll still be downloading some of my stuff... Feel free to...

I'm not stopping because I was kindly ask to place stuff in the right topics...I respect the wishes of the Admin.  However, I choose not to go to the work involved in order to meet the Admin's wishes.  I have no animosity toward the Admin whatsoever.

I commend you on making your choices, but I choose otherwise.

All we're trying to do is keep the site organized as best as possible so that the user experience is good for everyone. If you feel more comfortable posting in the Random area so be it, just please try to keep it in a logical and orderly fashion. Cheers.