Nora Leaving - She is Pregnant

And here we are again with a useless,baseless,thread,,

http://media.giphy.com/media/wSU1U3h1PFFsc/giphy.gif

Most forums are filled with baseless threads. The part that bothers me is that many posters do not add words like "I think .." or "IMHO" or something to indicate that they are not proclaiming something to be true.

That bugs me especially when they are making personal attacks or accusations about some of the tenants. It results in having many readers believe what is said and forming baseless opinions about someone that is then repeated over and over again by other posters.  :(

I admit that that this thread did cause quite a stir (unintentionally );  but it was a slow day on CC and even though it was a mistake (Maybe)...........it got people participating . We still don't know the truth, just like Milana's recent secret airline trip somewhere .
  • Upvote 1

bookmaster8 i trust your judgment is she or is she not pregnant?with all the mess ups i know i can trust you.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, canito. But, I'm afraid I just don't know at this point. My gut is still telling me that she is not pregnant or Kiko would not still be using condoms when they have sex. But, it would just be a guess on my part and I don't want to pass on bad information.  :(

I do believe that something is going on that will change the "dynamic" of this particular apartment. It may be that Nora is leaving for some other reason or they could be doing something else in order to stop all the complaints. I'll let you know as soon as I feel confident that I have some valid information. Sorry I can't do more.

bookmaster8 i trust your judgment is she or is she not pregnant?with all the mess ups i know i can trust you.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, canito. But, I'm afraid I just don't know at this point. My gut is still telling me that she is not pregnant or Kiko would not still be using condoms when they have sex. But, it would just be a guess on my part and I don't want to pass on bad information.  :(

I do believe that something is going on that will change the "dynamic" of this particular apartment. It may be that Nora is leaving for some other reason or they could be doing something else in order to stop all the complaints. I'll let you know as soon as I feel confident that I have some valid information. Sorry I can't do more.

She is not pregnant