New girl "Coco"

Are you sure it says 'guest' ? Read again. Santa brought a present for many of us :)

Interesting. Kamila coming back? That could be fun if she continues where she left off.

Are you sure it says 'guest' ? Read again. Santa brought a present for many of us :)

Interesting. Kamila coming back? That could be fun if she continues where she left off.

Recycling, RLC/Nastya ran out of options  ::) ???

Last time she was there she was saying she hates Barcelona, she must be pretty desperate then or RLC offered good $$$ this time.

You could be right Kooloos because when she was here before she found happiness with the tall girl , i forget her name now , and then with Rita . She DID NOT like Nora . I don't think she went out much either .

You could be right Kooloos because when she was here before she found happiness with the tall girl , i forget her name now , and then with Rita . She DID NOT like Nora . I don't think she went out much either .

I remember the night of the massage with Nora they looked like being good friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Is that Coco on the couch, and if so, why is she sleeping on the couch??

A weather front came through. Bunch of wind and some thunder and lightning. The bedrooms on that side of the apartment are on the windward side and were very noisy. The bedroom window blew open. Milana is curled up in the bed in a fetal position and hands over her ears. Nothing phases Kami. She has been watching the storm and taking some pictures. Coco just wanted to sleep so she went downstairs where it is quiet. Storm seems to be past now.