Good News, Bad News

Good news is the site is back up. Normal logins working.

Bad news is we lost about a weeks worth of posts (as warned). In my case it was between 30-40. Most of my posts were pictures throughout various threads and some comments here and there, including the problems we were experiencing. The one mission critical post that was of more importance was posting links to the latest Leora masturbation session last week. Because I don't have my paid member status back yet, I can't repost it to the attachment center. I will try dirtybin and hope that works and use the attachment option when available again.

I assume the site administrator is working on the paid status problem. I wrote and email to the admin yesterday morning requesting the update but so for, not happening. I would guess that the paid status problem well likely be updated for all at the same time, although writing the admin about your particular situation if you don't see a fix when others are coming back, may be in order.

I think in some cases,losing posts in some threads may be a good thing and this was CamCaps just acting like a dog and shaking off the fleas,,,,, ;D

Where are you finding the notifications from CamCaps about the site breakdown and restoration status?  I haven't seen anything, except that first I couldn't login yesterday and then later I couldn't even reach the site at all.  Whatever I learn is from posts like yours.

There was a notice about the system being rolled back to May 30 and that was posted about 1 hour before the site went down. So chances are not to many seen it as not everyone is online at the same time.

Quick question.  With all the work that they have/still have to do should i even email them about my paid status?  I thought i would just wait awhile and see if they got it worked out.

Sounds reasonable to me. I sent an email when nothing was working on CC. As I previously mentioned I'm sure that CC is aware of the paid member problem and should sort that out in a day or two. If you don't see your account return to normal then I would  send them an email. Also, they are not responding today in any event, only Monday thru Friday.

What e-mail address did you use? I haven´t found any.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we're back online. Sure hop it lasts. Must have been a harrowing few days for the admin.

Nice to be back!

With the new security feature I noticed. I think all should be good now.

Didn't notice them posted. Care to point me?