Veronica & Lucas are moving

Guest bobbyjoe

j hope rlc gonna put this appartment definitly offline and not put new tenant in this appartment,

the cameras quality are too bad and the positions not very good too

HURRAY- THEY'RE GOING BYE-BYE! HURRY UP AND PACK AND GET OUT!

Surprisingly RLC hasn't put the apartment Under Maintenance.  Maybe they are leaving and not saying anything to RLC.

Bring back Alma and Isabel put them both in the same apartment. At least we'll have something exciting to watch. They both like to masturbate on a daily basis.

to tell you the truth i would really like ariel back with harvey!! But i am going way back!! :o

absolutely sure they are leaving.  Not sad to see this though.  We seem to have high turnover here but truth be told never watched them anyway. Sure  (ok, not really that confident) they will find another replacement

Maybe now that neanderthal will have to get a job and stop looking at himself and touching himself in the mirror,,,, i never cared for them,kind of like a mom and son living together,,I would love to see Isabel come back,,,that sweet Spanish ass.

Maybe now that neanderthal will have to get a job and stop looking at himself and touching himself in the mirror,,,, i never cared for them,kind of like a mom and son living together,,I would love to see Isabel come back,,,that sweet Spanish ass.

ISABEL ERA/es de republica dominicana , no es española