Veronica & Lucas are moving

HURRAY- THEY'RE GOING BYE-BYE! HURRY UP AND PACK AND GET OUT!

No big loss,actually,,no loss at all, :P hope they get a good couple this time.BON VOYAGE !!!

Hope they put a nice, young  British or American couple in that apartment !
  • Upvote 1

The best news for months !!!! this couple offered nothing and was totally uninteresting !!!! thank you to the place and good riddance !!! :o :) :) :) :)

After spending most of their life in the bedroom for 9 months, surprisingly she doesn't have bedsores.

Aha... someone is being sent back to his cave..about time.

Pity Alina & Anton are in a different time zone, otherwise they could have the apartment.

Lets keep fingers crossed (and anything else) and hope for a  little hot nympho... ;D

I wouldn't be surprised that the couple that is currently in Demid's apartment (they been there 2 weeks) will move in there, as they did for Nelly and Bogdan.  They try them for a couple of weeks and then move them into an apartment to themselves.

Not sure what is the deal with Dasha and Demid to let other people live there for some times

May be those ones will not return

Good riddance, those two were about as interesting as watching flies fuck!  When they were in their apartment all they did was eat and sleep, (If I want to see that I will put mirrors around my house!).

Como tu dices comer y dormir, se te olvido mencionar y follar, porque no creo que ninguna otra pareja supere a esta a la hora de follar ( hasta 6 veces los vi en un mismo dia ), lastima de la mala calidad de las camaras

At times it seemed as though we were watching The Terminator v. The Manatee.  Boring people -- I wish them the best of luck, with a hearty "so-long!" 

P.S. - putting the box labels in view of the cameras is a bit uncool, I suppose.