Alina Moving?

If their leave should be definite, I'll miss Alina so much and Anton too - what the hell -as her necessary sparring partner. Alina's sex sessions were of the most excitant within RLC, specially her attempts to arouse Anton with her hornyness when he was sleeping or not willing. I deeply hope to find them back in another better appartment. If not, RLC will have lost an important piece in its structure.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do RLC have a time limit on their leases for tenants? or can they stay as long as they want also has there ever been any tenants on RLC that been 30 and over just curious to what would be the reason for Alina and Anton to be moving (not saying they are in their 30's i wouldn't no)... I am truly hoping that they are moving to a new apartment they was one of the best couple to watch... :( :( :(

Time limit: None that I'm aware of.

30 somethings: Never seen any in the years I've been watching.

Reason for leaving: Nobody knows. Just speculation. Probably never know after they're gone.

Another apartment: Possible, we will have to wait and see. They're popular enough and the apartment is old.

Do RLC have a time limit on their leases for tenants? or can they stay as long as they want also has there ever been any tenants on RLC that been 30 and over just curious to what would be the reason for Alina and Anton to be moving (not saying they are in their 30's i wouldn't no)... I am truly hoping that they are moving to a new apartment they was one of the best couple to watch... :( :( :(

Time limit: None that I'm aware of.

30 somethings: Never seen any in the years I've been watching.

Reason for leaving: Nobody knows. Just speculation. Probably never know after they're gone.

Another apartment: Possible, we will have to wait and see. They're popular enough and the apartment is old.

I hope they give them a new apartment.  One with a bigger bathroom so they can have sex there, too.

;D

If Alina leaves, that will be the last of the originals gone.

Someone mentioned Alina's sister.  Has she been around?  The fat chick is not her sister.

It's curious that Alina is doing all this work and Anton is doing nothing.  I wonder if he is not intending to move?  Maybe he thinks he will be able to stay in that apartment without her?

It's his sister, and I think Alina told him she wanted to pack, so he's staying out of the way.

They aren't splitting up or anything serious, they are all still laughing together and being too nice to be doing that.

let me ask you what makes you say that fat girl is the sister alina? ???

I think you read that wrong. He said she is Anton's sister.

There is no other girl on RLC that would make me more sad to see leave than Alina.  :(

Another idea that hasn't been touched on. She could be pregnant and they are making them move out because that.

Might explain why Anton appears to be staying. I can't imagine Anton as a Dad!!. It would definitely interfere with his gaming.

Another idea that hasn't been touched on. She could be pregnant and they are making them move out because that.

Might explain why Anton appears to be staying. I can't imagine Anton as a Dad!!. It would definitely interfere with his gaming.

on second thought, it probably wouldn't interfere at all, nothing else does

If Alina leaves, that will be the last of the originals gone.

Someone mentioned Alina's sister.  Has she been around?  The fat chick is not her sister.

It's curious that Alina is doing all this work and Anton is doing nothing.  I wonder if he is not intending to move?  Maybe he thinks he will be able to stay in that apartment without her?

It's his sister, and I think Alina told him she wanted to pack, so he's staying out of the way.

They aren't splitting up or anything serious, they are all still laughing together and being too nice to be doing that.

The person I referred to definitely said "Alina's sister" and I can tell you right now, the fat chick is not Alina's sister.  Now...if you are claiming the fat chick is Anton's sister, I suppose that could be...though I haven't heard that being considered or proven.

maybe they will put them in veronicas and lucas apt.it looks like there leaving to plus in that apt.the can use the other room as a guest room for the blonde chubby girl cause i dont know her name and the other one who is the black haired girl which i think is alinas best friend.