Alina Moving?

alinas sister is the black haired girl that used to go to her old apt.she never been to this apt.she is in now.there was one occasion where she had sex in the living room.alina and anton always had alot of sex but out of all the old couples they have lasted the longest on rlc.i remember it used to be maria and john,alina and anton, Olga & Sergey,lora and max and nora and kiko.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe they will put them in veronicas and lucas apt.it looks like there leaving to plus in that apt.the can use the other room as a guest room for the blonde chubby girl cause i dont know her name and the other one who is the black haired girl which i think is alinas best friend.

They are not moving them from Siberia to barcelona .

If Alina leaves, that will be the last of the originals gone.

Someone mentioned Alina's sister.  Has she been around?  The fat chick is not her sister.

It's curious that Alina is doing all this work and Anton is doing nothing.  I wonder if he is not intending to move?  Maybe he thinks he will be able to stay in that apartment without her?

It's his sister, and I think Alina told him she wanted to pack, so he's staying out of the way.

They aren't splitting up or anything serious, they are all still laughing together and being too nice to be doing that.

The person I referred to definitely said "Alina's sister" and I can tell you right now, the fat chick is not Alina's sister.  Now...if you are claiming the fat chick is Anton's sister, I suppose that could be...though I haven't heard that being considered or proven.

It's definitely been discussed here, not sure about proven though. She has the same smirk/smile as Anton, and I see a clear resemblance. My opinion anyway, for what little worth that has.

leora and paul , alina and anton and nora and kiko was here when I found this place. nora left for awhile and now back. wish she would leave again and stay gone.  so these are the originals to me. I gave up the paid RLC about 6 months ago and if alina and anton leave I will give up the free cams also.