Alina Moving?

You know, part of me is starting to feel a little optimistic! Alina and Anton are still on the cam list and they have just the screen shots now and no longer streaming video from their old apartment...so, I am hoping that RLC  is going to switch on the cameras and BAM! they will be in a new apartment!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for this!!  :)

That would be nice.  Maybe this current apartment RLC has had its lease run out. Since all they do is rent apartments, put cams in them and pay people to be their stool pigeon's.

When they moved from the old one to this one, their names never were removed from the list. The cams were just temporarily shut down and back on when the new place was set up. Maybe same thing here.

Aww yeah! I think you just gave me even more hope! It's funny, one thing about Anton, I am a gamer as well, and I didn't mind watching him play sometimes. I only minded it when Alina was sitting there a little lit and wishing he was sitting next to her enjoying the night. But, I try not to judge anyone on RLC - I think they are all amazing to let us into their lives and I would look like heck on RLC haha they do pretty good with cameras up in their business. I don't think I could be as brave. Love them all for sharing their lives with us for a little bit. I wake up sometimes, I live alone, and would just see what they are up to.. it's comforting.

Leora and Paul were the same way. They were packing and everyone thought they were gone. The cams went offline but not their names and a day later their new apartment was turned on and already set up ready to go.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time they moved, they quickly showed up in this newer, more modern apartment.

There are only two possibilities:

A.) They will show up in a newer, more modern apartment.  :)

or,

B.) We will need to pull out yet another rendition of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans' "Happy Trails to You," and watch many of our CamCaps friends cry a river.  :(

The Happy Trails was put on another thread earlier today.  With the names still on the list makes me think they are going to another apartment and will be back with us by sometime Friday or Saturday.

Just moved away from RLC.  Now they'll start the next chapter in their lives.

Well, I hope that is not the case.  Too me they were the most passionate love making couple at RLC.  Their personal life was very interesting, I loved watching their parties and guests.

It would be a true shame if they were to disappear into the sunset.

Question is...did they split up or are they just moving on (away from RLC)?

Just moved away from RLC.  Now they'll start the next chapter in their lives.

From what I heard during the last party, they wanted to start a family. Or maybe it was already started ;)

Well, I hope that is not the case.  Too me they were the most passionate love making couple at RLC.  Their personal life was very interesting, I loved watching their parties and guests.

It would be a true shame if they were to disappear into the sunset.

How long should a couple stay on RLC before they leave? 10 years? 20 years? Someday it's time for all of us to do new things in life. Same goes for people like Alina and Anton. That's life.

• 3 months later...