Another late night or is Paul coming home

Leora is doing a lot of fussing around today with her clothing and make-up, perhaps there's either another very late night on the way, or Paul is on his way home, I hope I'm wrong on both counts.

Do you know when Paul returns?  :o ???

He and his bent dick can stay away awhile longer.  Leora is more enjoyable to watch.

Anyone know Putin's number? Maybe we can get one of the Russian speakers to give a call and ask him to keep Paul a little longer.  :)

The RLC newsletter said Paul will be away (on business :-\) for about a month, It didn't specify if it was a month from the time the newsletter was sent or from when he left on 29th May.

Also confirmed Alina and Anton have left the project and Veronica and Lucas will be leaving the project, Dasha and Demid will be absent for some time (their friends will be staying at the apartment) and finally Milana is being visited by her friend Coco!!

A month! Way to go Putin!  On business?  That's a laugh. I wonder how many hookers he's visiting while away from the nest.

Now let's see if Paul really stays away that long. Seemed like a shorter time last year.

• 3 weeks later...

A month! Way to go Putin!  On business?  That's a laugh. I wonder how many hookers he's visiting while away from the nest.

Now let's see if Paul really stays away that long. Seemed like a shorter time last year.

He is so very fast so at least 100 hookers :-)

He is so very fast so at least 100 hookers :-)

2 to 3 minutes for each one.