probably sex soon

Guest Rodney_X

The 2 guys are of Moroccan origin, this explains her long black dress today and the eastern jewelry adornment, Milana tried to Nora.

The 2 guys are of Moroccan origin, this explains her long black dress today and the eastern jewelry adornment, Milana tried to Nora.

De orígen marroquí? jajaja me encanta la imaginación que tienen algunos! Estos dos son más catalanes que su bandera!! y unos payasos de mierda que lo único que hacen es reirse de ellas e intentar follarselas. Hablando entre ellos, las han llamado hasta putas y que si se la chupa debajo de la mesa.

Milana had sex with her whatever & Coco had sex with her whatever, it was very boring as they almost suffocated from staying under the covers!  For tonight's show I will be selling tickets for $45.00 a ticket if anybody is interested!!

yes i beninterested

Milana had sex with her whatever & Coco had sex with her whatever, it was very boring as they almost suffocated from staying under the covers!  For tonight's show I will be selling tickets for $45.00 a ticket if anybody is interested!!

@dfCcap: You have missed the session of this morning ?

you didn't pay attention he prefers girls playing with bottles, everything else is boring ::)

you didn't pay attention he prefers girls playing with bottles, everything else is boring ::)

Finally somebody gets me LOL