I hate to say it, but since I haven't seen a good picture of Coco's VJJ, Nora has the prettiest VJJ on RLC in my opinion!

No way............she needs to have her wings clipped . I would rate her below Leora and Maya on the

current list of RLC pussies !  My opinion only - I just don't like hangy, knarled pussy lips .

I got yah, I understand what you mean, large labia's are not everybody's thing!  But on Nora they just seem sexy to me, I don't know why!  Leora does have a nice pussy tho!!  I'm not all that into Maya ever since her tattoo on the leg, she ruined a beautiful canvas when she got that tat!!

It took me a while to get by Maya's tatoo, but she really is cute (especially when she smiles) and when you see her in the shower, you really appreciate what beautiful breasts she has. Perfect. :P

I hate to say it, but since I haven't seen a good picture of Coco's VJJ, Nora has the prettiest VJJ on RLC in my opinion!

No way............she needs to have her wings clipped . I would rate her below Leora and Maya on the

current list of RLC pussies !  My opinion only - I just don't like hangy, knarled pussy lips .

I got yah, I understand what you mean, large labia's are not everybody's thing!  But on Nora they just seem sexy to me, I don't know why!  Leora does have a nice pussy tho!!  I'm not all that into Maya ever since her tattoo on the leg, she ruined a beautiful canvas when she got that tat!!

It took me a while to get by Maya's tatoo, but she really is cute (especially when she smiles) and when you see her in the shower, you really appreciate what beautiful breasts she has. Perfect. :P

I couldn't agree with you more bookmaster, Maya is a very cute girl, and her smile is to die for no doubt, I guess I just get tired of seeing something so beautiful, get destroyed by ink!  It's just my opinion but I'm not really into the tats!  I'm tired of seeing them everywhere I go, here a tat, there a tat, everywhere a tat tat, ole mcdonald had a tat, I mean wtf is up with all the tats these days, I just don't get it!!

Well nice people I have to go for a few hours. If anybody gets a chance to get a pic of Coco's puff, I'd sure appreciate them IM'ing me or posting it to CC.  Or anything else good that I might miss :)

Once again tho, I would like to thank all of you that contribute to this forum, you all are what makes it such a joy to keep coming back for!!

Are you crazy for Coco Puffs?  :)

"Coo coo for coco puffs." Denny Crane

I wish girls had to lie on their stomachs with their ass to the camera and their legs spread to paint their toe nails, now that's a happy thought!

LOL (had to use caps on that). Considering how much time they spend painting their nails, that certainly IS a happy thought.  ;D