Please, can they just leave

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they're gone the apt, would go off-line not under maintenance  ::)

Unless... A new couple is moving in on the same day..

not yet, they're still there  :o

What the HELL?? Maintenance stopas and behold! They still haven´t packed and moved!! Wtf is wrong with them?

They're putting things on a handtruck now.  Closest I've seen them come to actually moving anything out of the apartment.

While the big dummy is in the kitchen stuffing his goofy face,and what a haircut,makes him look even more retarded.

Thought for sure they were gone when it went to maintenance mode.  Damn the luck.  Are we ever going to get rid of them.  Maybe set fire to the apt to clean it out of all the crap and demons that have been in it?

They're putting things on a handtruck now.  Closest I've seen them come to actually moving anything out of the apartment.

While the big dummy is in the kitchen stuffing his goofy face,and what a haircut,makes him look even more retarded.

jajajajajaja , esta mal reirse pero es la pura verdad . a este hombre le falta una actualizacion del software

es verdad que no son la pareja con mas fans de rlf , pero merecen un respeto , han follado todos los dias , y mas de una vez , ellos cumplieron con su contrato , si se van que parece que si , les deseo lo mejor , se ven buena gente , el en sus limitaciones y ella haciendo de madre , no me caen mal , ojala la vida les sonría .