Taya and Yarik Pictures

it has to be a camcaps convention or smth. A bunch of guys drooling around the table not even realizing  that the girls are not around...  8)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

it has to be a camcaps convention or smth. A bunch of guys drooling around the table not even realizing  that the girls are not around...  8)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Maybe this is just a  "cock house "  ..............LOL !
  • Upvote 1

They seem to just open up apartments just to say they opened up another apartment,there is no substance whatsoever to this one,it's all about quantity not quality for RLC,very disappointed.

This guy looks really weird ..... he is sitting there making mouth movements as if he is arguing with himself , without any sound .  Lots of hand and finger movements like no one i have seen do . Never seen anyone act in this manner . He is abnormal .

I don't even think he was wearing earphones. He's an idiot.

Don't think his elevator reaches the top floor even in a two story building.

Guest bobbyjoe

They seem to just open up apartments just to say they opened up another apartment,there is no substance whatsoever to this one,it's all about quantity not quality for RLC,very disappointed.

yes,after suzan/hector,it's another  new appartment for nothing,

rlc work good for present new appartment but too many bad casting,rlc need work more on the casting seriously,it's important

rlc work good for present new appartment but too many bad casting,rlc need work more on the casting seriously,it's important

They don't seem to have a good screening process in place when selecting who they chose for these apartments. The F Troop could likely make an application and pass the grade for entry.

Like others on this site, I am disappointed by the low level sexuality of some apartments, however, then I had to remind myself that RLC does not promise promiscuity, but only the option to view the apartments through a 24 hour day, whether anything is happening or not.

;) ;)

rlc necesita trabajar más en el casting. Si compañero, el casting y la calidad de las cámaras pues algunas aparte de congelarse continuamente tienen una calidad pésima.

I still can't understand why they have literally no competition. Could it be legal issues that scare away other site owners? If not, I'm at a loss because it's certainly obvious that there is a market for this concept.