Taya and Yarik Pictures

Another Taya ^ Yarik shot.

I agree the resolution us not good enough for these long range cams. Several of the newer  apts. have the same  problem.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

justo pense lo mismo , estas camaras ojo de pez , para distancias grandes , no sirven bien , se ve una vision muy global de todo , es mejor centrarse en lo concreto , de todas maneras si no quieren que veamos algo no lo vamos a ver , asi que mejor acercar el sofa y la ducha y la cama la verdad que el resto si queda en un segundo plano tampoco importa tanto . el enfoque tambien es bastante malo , pero creo que en algunas esta echo  expresamente .

it's hard see her face good with the poor quality camera in kitchen and too many distance with camera 1 and 2 to the couch

I could have sworn that the resolution of the cams was much better yesterday before they moved in. Everyone was commenting on how great the apartment looked. But, as soon as Taya showed up, half of the cams degraded both in clarity and focus.

What is going on? There also seems to be a big time lag between some of the cams which renders the motion detectors useless. I hope they can get things straightened out.

Once again RLC have messed up. A great apartment that is obviously too large for the cameras to adequately show what is going on! The very reason the apartment was set up to do!!

Many cams will be permanently blurred by the sun shining through windows.

RLC management are total dimwits. They manage to alienate their customers at every opportunity!!!

creo que esta echo asi , no es un error , no quieren que veamos los detalles . son camaras hd con suficiente calidad y pixeles para dar una mejor resolucion , no quieren planos directos o que se haga un aumento de imagen .

Guest bobbyjoe

Once again RLC have messed up. A great apartment that is obviously too large for the cameras to adequately show what is going on! The very reason the apartment was set up to do!!

Many cams will be permanently blurred by the sun shining through windows.

RLC management are total dimwits. They manage to alienate their customers at every opportunity!!!

totally agree,it's not necessery present nice appartment if the cameras quality are not in the same level,for the moment what j see with free cameras don't give me the envy for renew,we need waiting probably again some weeks for rlc set good the cameras,that was the same problem in nelly appartment