Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoJoGunne

Poor Sergey...he fucked up.

He and Olga went out shopping, came back with some weasel-faced dude, stayed up late and then went to bed.  The weasel-faced dude played with the computer for a while and then slept on the couch.

Sergey woke up with a woodie but Olga wouldn't give him any ass.  Sergey can't seem to get rid of weasel-faced dude...Olga won't put out while the guy is around...and Sergey is standing around with a hang-dog look on his face.

Guest JoJoGunne

btw, weasel-faced dude is constantly looking at Olga like she is that much-desired but forbidden dessert.  I think he would jump her bones if she gave him half a chance...but I don't think she'll give him that chance.  Heck, she hardly talks to him.  The guy must be a friend of Sergey's.

Guest JoJoGunne

I don't know now.

Sergey seems to expect Olga to give weasel-face the boot so they can have sex.  She knows what he wants yet she won't tell the guy to leave.

This couple has serious problems, I think.

Guest JoJoGunne

Sergey is getting very impatient and is starting to take matters in his own hand, so to speak.  Notice his hand on Olga's boob.

Guest JoJoGunne

My question is why don't either Olga or Sergey (especially Sergey) tell him to take a hike?

Who is this weasel-face, anyway?