RLC is deteriorating

kenny1940

I did the basic month subscription. I really wanted to see those 3 HOT women in the premium area have a 3 some. Well that doesn't look like it will happen. Anyway I don't care to sit and watch people all day. Yes you see the same shaved pussy over and over.

In short, kinda boring IMO

RLC has officially deteriorated!!  I'm upset that I was banned permanently by RLC but now I'm glad i'm not wasting my money!  RLC has got to be the most boring site on the internet!!  There appears to be NO apartments worth watching anymore!!

dfCcap if you want to become a paid member again you can use a different e-mail address and sign up again.

they banned me a few month's ago and i had another e-mail address,i thought they might go by your name and other info,but i used the other e-mail and it worked.i was just banned on the original e-mail.but i cancelled on my own,rlc to me is not worth it now,but you can try that if you like...hope it work's

ARMY SNIPER, do you know why they banned you  ?

I don't know the Real reason,i was careful not to show the id numbers in the lower left corner,but they have little black dots that flash up on the screen about every 10 second's or so in different places that is supposed to be your personel id number. i don't know but they might can use your ip address also.but i have seen videos posted on here that has the watermarks showing and they were not banned.(glad they were not banned).hope that help's.

It is not RLC that is deteriorating, it is CC!!!  More vulgarity, and insults hurled at each other, rather than decent discussions.  I do not know whether it is the recent influx of newbies, or just the caliber of participants has changed.  Whatever the reason, I sincerely hope that CC can become once again a decent place to converse and enjoy some of the sites of RLC, without gossip and pure speculation.

Quoted by a newbie a frustrated participant:

I think CC can have the medal of the most vulgar Forum, ever, seen a meanness at this level, between frustrated guys who have never touched a woman, and the old sixty-eighter, pathological liar, who dream of approach their little girl, that mixture of frustration, and it inscestieux hidden fantasy, I want to throw up tonight

It is not RLC that is deteriorating, it is CC!!!  More vulgarity, and insults hurled at each other, rather than decent discussions.  I do not know whether it is the recent influx of newbies, or just the caliber of participants has changed.  Whatever the reason, I sincerely hope that CC can become once again a decent place to converse and enjoy some of the sites of RLC, without gossip and pure speculation.

Quoted by a newbie a frustrated participant:

I think CC can have the medal of the most vulgar Forum, ever, seen a meanness at this level, between frustrated guys who have never touched a woman, and the old sixty-eighter, pathological liar, who dream of approach their little girl, that mixture of frustration, and it inscestieux hidden fantasy, I want to throw up tonight

rlc or cc or deteriorates !!! cc is currently the target of constant and daily attacks, came from another forum that encourages its members to inscrirent on camcaps to rot registration !!!! if old farts sometimes respond vulgarly, it is because it is difficult for ordinary people to resist endlessly insulting to free himself !!! After a while, we react !!!! :( >:(

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...