the end of rlc!

corboblanc

I think RLC, that looks to thrive, living its last months of glory as competition arrives !!! competition with another policy, more flexible and with respect for its users and clients !! a competition that has yet to improve, over time, but who understood the concept, and avoid error of these assholes with RLC !!! a competition which do not banish a premium member 7 times in 1 year, for sharing blurred screenshot and full grain !!! competition which respect those who make life, and even when it banned a member without any reason or sharing its part, has the decency to send an email, which is not the case of RLC !!! we all know, RLC is lead by a band of assholes who respects neither subscribers nor the law because rlc banned without any reason or explanation (since there is none !!). with this ideology of thugs, rlc sign bankruptcy shortly, as other companies have taken the baton !!! I was banned from rlc 2 times in 13 days, the sum of 80 euros paid free without sharing my part, and without any explanatory mail rlc !!!! some member here have been banned for sending to rlc, screenshots denouncing abuse? !!! understand, you see an animal or person being abused, you send the photo of the action to rlc, and they saw you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! for sharing !!!!!!!! rlc is only clowns company, which had its heyday, but that will quickly be overtaken by events, to my delight !!!!! ??? :-\ >:( >:( :o ;D

I agree with every word you say. I got banned without explanation and without sharing anything. I hope RLC gets wiped out by a better competitor soon.

All the competition have to do is poach Leora to move to their apartment and leave the rest (well actually I love Nora too but won't go on about it!!!) to their shit apartments and shit cameras.

RLC will protect themselves into oblivion.

They have no concept at all of customer service and no concept of quality service for a substantial price.

Start your own successful company. All you need to do to overcome RLC is to buy-out the contract with their primary star: Leora.

Then, offer Maya and Stepan a house with enough land to start a zoo.

Then, get Nora and Milana. Just offer them their own Barcelona night club by the beach. It would be that easy.

RLC will then implode, and you will be sailing on your yacht with a naked female crew and your loyal CamCaps friends!  :)

I'll bring the margarita mix and the tequila.  8)

I think RLC, that looks to thrive, living its last months of glory as competition arrives !!! competition with another policy, more flexible and with respect for its users and clients !! a competition that has yet to improve, over time, but who understood the concept, and avoid error of these assholes with RLC !!! a competition which do not banish a premium member 7 times in 1 year, for sharing blurred screenshot and full grain !!! competition which respect those who make life, and even when it banned a member without any reason or sharing its part, has the decency to send an email, which is not the case of RLC !!! we all know, RLC is lead by a band of assholes who respects neither subscribers nor the law because rlc banned without any reason or explanation (since there is none !!). with this ideology of thugs, rlc sign bankruptcy shortly, as other companies have taken the baton !!! I was banned from rlc 2 times in 13 days, the sum of 80 euros paid free without sharing my part, and without any explanatory mail rlc !!!! some member here have been banned for sending to rlc, screenshots denouncing abuse? !!! understand, you see an animal or person being abused, you send the photo of the action to rlc, and they saw you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! for sharing !!!!!!!! rlc is only clowns company, which had its heyday, but that will quickly be overtaken by events, to my delight !!!!! ??? :-\ >:( >:( :o ;D

And what is the competition? Which sites are like RLC - I also do not like RLC as much as I did but I haven't fount any other site that offer the same broadcast.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys. I hope rlc will go on for years. Of course  i am premium member. That means that i can see files recorded i the atachmentfile here. I do not pay silly downloading to other . To use rlc to make money is not acceptable.Non of the competition ihave seen is as good as premium rlc.

Sorry guys. I hope rlc will go on for years. Of course  i am premium member. That means that i can see files recorded i the attachment here. I do not pay silly downloading to other . To use rlc to make money is not acceptable.Non of the competition ihave seen is as good as premium rlc.

Fools and their money . Says a lot

Sorry guys. I hope rlc will go on for years. Of course  i am premium member. That means that i can see files recorded i the atachmentfile here. I do not pay silly downloading to other . To use rlc to make money is not acceptable.Non of the competition ihave seen is as good as premium rlc.

Sorry to disagree with you but their premium apartments suck!!!  Their cameras are really bad and need some upgrading, their management really sucks!!!  I'm quitting RLC after the 20th of this month because I'm tired of there pricing for what little you get, their childish games, and I'm tired of their bullshit emails!!!