This Apartment

I have read your post and I was thinking "Oh yes he has now only access to the free cam so he doesn't know coco is upstairs and it's why he is complaining again" and after I have read your post on coco thread.  :( :(

I decided to give RLC one more months worth of my money.  But I am here to tell you that this will be the last month and after that I will rely on the free cams and CC for anything I need to know about RLC.  I didn't even watch her take her 163rd shower, same shit gets old!  There is nothing that holds my interest on this site anymore and I don't for the life of me, know what I was thinking when I gave them another months worth of my money.  If I could, I'd kick my own ass!!

Guest Rodney_X

KzScJZ....This is always paid by the company Nora?

Seems that he's a cop, he follows criticism about this apartment

It's not a jerk but it's a rotten bag of shit

This guy does not work, it is stuck to CC 24/24,

This guy is a bum

I have read your post and I was thinking "Oh yes he has now only access to the free cam so he doesn't know coco is upstairs and it's why he is complaining again" and after I have read your post on coco thread.  :( :(

I decided to give RLC one more months worth of my money.  But I am here to tell you that this will be the last month and after that I will rely on the free cams and CC for anything I need to know about RLC.  I didn't even watch her take her 163rd shower, same shit gets old!  There is nothing that holds my interest on this site anymore and I don't for the life of me, know what I was thinking when I gave them another months worth of my money.  If I could, I'd kick my own ass!!

It seems you don't enjoy anything on RLC so why are you still paying ?

This guy is a bum

I certainly hope you're not talking about me Rodney_X, because you can stick it where the sun don't shine my friend!  Not that it is any of your business in the first place, but I am the owner and boss of my own company and I don't need you to tell me how much time I spend on here or RLC.  Do I work a couple of days a week, yes I am privileged in that respect.  Don't cast words about a person you don't even know, you need some help!

Guest Rodney_X

This guy is a bum

I certainly hope you're not talking about me Rodney_X, because you can stick it where the sun don't shine my friend!  Not that it is any of your business in the first place, but I am the owner and boss of my own company and I don't need you to tell me how much time I spend on here or RLC.  Do I work a couple of days a week, yes I am privileged in that respect.  Don't cast words about a person you don't even know, you need some help!

NO, dfCcap, I'm not talking about you. I speak of this kzsjzkdjs.

Instead, you are among the few members I respect. I think you're a smart guy, not manipulated. and above all, you are brave to continue to work on this Forum. Despite the pack guru.

Sorry for the translation.

This guy is a bum

NO, dfCcap, I'm not talking about you. I speak of this kzsjzkdjs.

Instead, you are among the few members I respect. I think you're a smart guy, not manipulated. and above all, you are brave to continue to work on this Forum. Despite the pack guru.

Sorry for the translation.

Thank you Rodney_X for clearing that up!  I have been scrutinized by quite a few people on this forum for voicing my opinion and I'm sorry that I directed that towards you.  In the future I promise you that I won't be so quick to judge what is written hear with a quick response of my own.  I wish the attacks on people of this forum were few and far between!  We all seem to enjoy the forum, for the most part I believe, so lets enjoy it and not attack one another so often.

This guy is a bum

dfCcap---There are certain people on here who like attention and start shit for no reason.You seem like one dfCcap,,Rodney_X started his rant by putting the name of the person he was yapping about,it is very clear.Dumbass. Yes,i am talking to you dfCcap.