This Apartment

I'm sick of all the tension in this apartment!  Just now Coco went in the bathroom to hang her towel up while Nora was cleaning her face for the 100th time this month and there was no acknowledgement from either of them.  It's sickening if you ask me.

salut a tous hier soir coco étais dans sa chambre elle a sortit de sa commode une boite d Ovule contraceptif elle a compter sur doigts combien elle devait amener avec elle ce soir .

coco a pris 12 ovules  qu elle a mis dans son sac et ensuite elle est allez au WC du bas avec son sac main, surement pour mettre un ovule dans son vagin avant de partir pour être prête pour son premier client.

les ovules se mette 5 minutes avant chaque rapport sexuelle , coco doit pas aimer faire l amour avec des préservatif mes elle prend des risque .

de maladie surtout le sida 

Guest bobbyjoe

salut a tous hier soir coco étais dans sa chambre elle a sortit de sa commode une boite d Ovule contraceptif elle a compter sur doigts combien elle devait amener avec elle ce soir .

coco a pris 12 ovules  qu elle a mis dans son sac et ensuite elle est allez au WC du bas avec son sac main, surement pour mettre un ovule dans son vagin avant de partir pour être prête pour son premier client.

les ovules se mette 5 minutes avant chaque rapport sexuelle , coco doit pas aimer faire l amour avec des préservatif mes elle prend des risque .

de maladie surtout le sida

on en sait rien de ce qu'elles font dehors,pur speculation,de toutes façons on s'en fout,y-a pas de cameras pour voir ce qui se passe,restons-en à observer ce qui se passe à l'interieur de l'appartement,perso j'en ai rien à faire de savoir ce qu'elle font à l'exterieur,je constate juste qu'elles sont pas assez presentes dans l'appart,c'est ce qui me derangent le plus,voilà.

Does any one know why there is so much tension in the apartment? It seems to me that Nora has an INT* personality and that can be challenging to some because INT*'s are very direct and blunt. They are also not very good at socializing and making friends with people they do not consider to be their peers. But this alone does not explain why they cannot even acknowledge each other. Does anyone know what happened?

First I think you guys are getting angry/frustrated over RLC really nonsensical since all you have to do is cancel your membership. No need to bitch about it here. Heck I cancelled for a while but I didn't bitch about it. I will cancel again in the near future and I will re-join in the future.

Secondly remember Nora, her guy, Coco and Milana are the ones that are getting paid to be on cam. I don't think too many of you would want to go to have your sex life broadcast over the world on the internet.  Can't imagine hitting it off with a girl, decide to go back to her place. Then be told, "Oh yeah I have to tell you, you will be on cam" That would kind of spoil the mood.

Thirdly YES I would love to see Milana and Coco having sex but read my second point. I really disapprove and find it annoying as hell that they have covers over them the few times that they have had encounters.

Last - Milana and Coco apparently have no other job. They are young, energetic, vibrant young women. They will party! I remember when I was around there age I used to close the bars frequently.

I think they should party more on cam here! However that is not my choice. I will get bored with them soon enough and I will cancel. However I will not bitch about it here.

Why doesn't Kiko put some clothes on when the other girls are in the apartment?  I don't care if they are in their bedrooms with the doors opened or closed, if they are asleep or awake, those girls don't want to see that skinny fucker walking around without any mother fucking clothes on any more than I do!!  Out of respect for those two visiting girls, he should keep covered when they are around!!!

Why doesn't Kiko put some clothes on when the other girls are in the apartment?  I don't care if they are in their bedrooms with the doors opened or closed, if they are asleep or awake, those girls don't want to see that skinny fucker walking around without any mother fucking clothes on and more than I do!!  Out of respect for those two visiting girls, he should keep covered when they are around!!!

If Kiko had a brain. He'd be a fucking Orphan.