.....here comes the P*ssy-HeaD!!

Have you people noticed that almost everyone who posts on this forum has bad karma? ;)

Just an observation I've made since I joined, think it is kind of funny  ;D

Bet I will get alot of bad karma for posting this haha

... well I have nothing more to say, carry on  ::)

Why everybody hate Kiko? Is it because he get to have sex with Nora and you can't? Why everybody so jealous of him?

I just don't like the guy!  He thinks his shit don't stink, he dresses like a gay guy, he takes a shower longer than any girl I know, he's growing the cum catcher back for some stupid reason, and I think he is the one that takes the apartment to maintenance all the damn time!  Not to mention, he just acts gay all the damn time!!

So no LEGIT reason then? Just irrational hatred for no good reason? I mean you have never spoken with they guy, no know nothing of him really so...

Why everybody hate Kiko? Is it because he get to have sex with Nora and you can't? Why everybody so jealous of him?

I just don't like the guy!  He thinks his shit don't stink, he dresses like a gay guy, he takes a shower longer than any girl I know, he's growing the cum catcher back for some stupid reason, and I think he is the one that takes the apartment to maintenance all the damn time!  Not to mention, he just acts gay all the damn time!!

So no LEGIT reason then? Just irrational hatred for no good reason? I mean you have never spoken with they guy, no know nothing of him really so...

I didn't say i hated the guy, i said i don't like the guy and that is my prerogative!  This is a forum or at least I thought it was, so people have a right to they're own opinions and should not be bashed for it every time it doesn't agree with someone else's opinion.

I agree with several others that Kiko should not stay in this apartment!! He ruins the whole atmosphere of the apartment and the BS he does by walking around naked should not be tolerated, he needs to leave now!!

I don't care what anybody says, the only reason Kiko would carry two phones is because he is hiding something!

OMG I am hiding something.. Can anyone help me? Pleeease??!

Oh wait.. The other one is for work.. Sorry..

;)