Here is one for all you conspiracy theorists...

I make no claims about anything... but...

Dasha and Demid  were gone for about a month  right?

Paul was gone for a month...

the 3 of them  returned to their apartments within days of each other...

I'm just saying...  could be just a coincidence of course.

I think they were attending training to better dupe RLC viewers out of more money: Take away the regular apartments and replace them with premium ones, less sex on the free cams, etc.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The truth is Paul and Demid attended Sex School with the primary objective to achieve more than 3 minutes continuous pumping inside their respective partners. The Putin School for Sex Improvement in Moscow was founded by Vladimr Putin when he was the head of the KJB. He discovered that almost all Russian men are so bad at sex that the Motherland is full of masturbating women left frustrated by their useless partners. Putin recognised something had to be done to save Russian women from their trigger happy menfolk.

Paul and Demid were chosen to be the first intake as their televised performances were making Russia a laughing stock particularly amongst US, UK and European watchers.

Their masturbating partners were given the choice of a holiday or self tanning sessions. Dasha decided to visit Italy to set up their holiday home which they could rent out for the summer season to old friends.

Leora favoured unlimited tanning sessions and time home alone to refine her masturbating technique in anticipation of Paul failing to successfully graduate from Sex School.

Putin rang Leora to confirm her expectations of Paul's failure and he advised the baking of his favourite cake to lift his spirits upon his return home with his tail between his legs and still pointing towards his asshole.

The next intake for Sex School includes Dasha Blonde Guest's boyfriend who, following his even more dismal performances on international television, was ordered to report for therapy immediately. This coincided with the return of Demid who is yet to put his new found sex skills to the test.

Don't ask me how I know these details. My security could be compromised. If I told you I would have to shoot you! Loose tongues sink ships!

The truth is Paul and Demid attended Sex School with the primary objective to achieve more than 3 minutes continuous pumping inside their respective partners. The Putin School for Sex Improvement in Moscow was founded by Vladimr Putin when he was the head of the KJB. He discovered that almost all Russian men are so bad at sex that the Motherland is full of masturbating women left frustrated by their useless partners. Putin recognised something had to be done to save Russian women from their trigger happy menfolk.

Paul and Demid were chosen to be the first intake as their televised performances were making Russia a laughing stock particularly amongst US, UK and European watchers.

Their masturbating partners were given the choice of a holiday or self tanning sessions. Dasha decided to visit Italy to set up their holiday home which they could rent out for the summer season to old friends.

Leora favoured unlimited tanning sessions and time home alone to refine her masturbating technique in anticipation of Paul failing to successfully graduate from Sex School.

Putin rang Leora to confirm her expectations of Paul's failure and he advised the baking of his favourite cake to lift his spirits upon his return home with his tail between his legs and still pointing towards his asshole.

The next intake for Sex School includes Dasha Blonde Guest's boyfriend who, following his even more dismal performances on international television, was ordered to report for therapy immediately. This coincided with the return of Demid who is yet to put his new found sex skills to the test.

Don't ask me how I know these details. My security could be compromised. If I told you I would have to shoot you! Loose tongues sink ships!

When Paul got home. His dick lasted 2 minutes in the pussy and never even came. Leaving Leora to rub herself to get off again.

When Paul got home. His dick lasted 2 minutes in the pussy and never even came. Leaving Leora to rub herself to get off again.

What a damn shame!!

The truth is Paul and Demid attended Sex School with the primary objective to achieve

Excellent research my good friend. Both MI5 & MI6 are happy for your reports.  8)

(Your full post was redacted and truncated, of course. No woodland creatures were harmed in the filing of this report.)

I think they were attending training to better dupe RLC viewers out of more money: Take away the regular apartments and replace them with premium ones, less sex on the free cams, etc.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They were training how to last longer than 3 minutes but Paul obviously failed. He lasted 2 minutes on his outing & Demid has yet to try.  LOL

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They were training how to last longer than 3 minutes but Paul obviously failed. He lasted 2 minutes on his outing & Demid has yet to try.  LOL

If you think about it, it's really very sad!  I know a guy that wanted this girl so bad that he just barely brushed her pussy lips with his dick and came all over her LOL.  The poor S-O-B never got another chance after that!

• 2 weeks later...

excellent constat!!!! ;D ;D ;D