reallifecam

This is a new business project Ofer Sela and Benjamin wild bear, offers visitors to see for free the lives of families who are willing to be exposed. Without directors, without blurring, without editing descending passages - 100% reality.

Their exposure last month began when the couple met Turgeman bulletin, offered up to 10,000 dollars a month for those who would agree to document their life without interruption. How to live in the private home when everything's on the Net? "I will not say that I did not close the curtains when I'm in the shower, but sometimes I forget it open," says Yara.

When everything is transmitted can show hidden talents, but equally less beautiful things are revealed before the whole world, including the fights that no one would want to take home. Site owners and project developers explain: "curiosity and voyeurism are neighbors, all of them curious and they all voyeurs. We put the cameras exactly where we think people will want to look at. Who wants to be a fly on the wall".

This is a new business project Ofer Sela and Benjamin wild bear, offers visitors to see for free the lives of families who are willing to be exposed. Without directors, without blurring, without editing descending passages - 100% reality.

Their exposure last month began when the couple met Turgeman bulletin, offered up to 10,000 dollars a month for those who would agree to document their life without interruption. How to live in the private home when everything's on the Net? "I will not say that I did not close the curtains when I'm in the shower, but sometimes I forget it open," says Yara.

When everything is transmitted can show hidden talents, but equally less beautiful things are revealed before the whole world, including the fights that no one would want to take home. Site owners and project developers explain: "curiosity and voyeurism are neighbors, all of them curious and they all voyeurs. We put the cameras exactly where we think people will want to look at. Who wants to be a fly on the wall".

What website would this be.

What website would this be.

This fucking troll keeps spamming camcaps! Would somebody ban his ass already!

What are you talking about?

He is talking about a new website that is preparing to launch. It is called www.camsoda.com and is supposed to be similar to RLC. It is not up and running yet, but there is a bit of info over it via google search.

You should posted this in voyeur style cams board really but oh well to late now mate only saying this because its a board for the couples of rlc

He is talking about a new website that is preparing to launch. It is called www.camsoda.com and is supposed to be similar to RLC. It is not up and running yet, but there is a bit of info over it via google search.

It would have been nice if he had stated that site in his post instead of posting it on different threads when no one knew what he was talking about.