Woof as a Mod again?

TBG 150

Would you like to have Woof back as a Moderator again?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have Woof back as a Moderator again?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

Haha thanks for creating this thread Sheriff :P

People commenting here are very positive about me, really great to see that!

As I already told in another thread, I just like to tidying thinks up, and we could use a little bit of that arround here.

So again, thanks for all the positive responses, and ill wait for a final decision!

Woof

[EDIT] Maybe as a positive thing. I live in the Netherlands, so I have a +6 hours on the US timezone, which means i'm online on different times then the other mods. (As you can see now im online at 5:30AM US time hahaha

Well then, we would have you in Europe, me on the East coast of the US and Foamy on the Left coast of the US. Now we need one in Australia to have global coverage.

And with a 50,000 person membership, we have a wopping 14 votes. You people suck when it comes to participation.  >:(

Well then, we would have you in Europe, me on the East coast of the US and Foamy on the Left coast of the US. Now we need one in Australia to have global coverage.

And with a 50,000 person membership, we have a wopping 14 votes. You people suck when it comes to participation.  >:(

Hahaha, how many of the 50K are still online? and wow i've checked, i'm on page 2 of the register list, thats pretty sick.

Guest Big Dog

the old Woof...maybe not. A bit too touchy and needlessly draconian. Not much of a sense of humour at times.

a new reformed Woof, possibly a good thing....maybe he can even reinstate me to the inner sanctum after all this time...... :-)