camsoda

what's the deal with this new site camsoda

Interesting. It kinda looks like they are using some type of cam site whitelabel to create their own cam/chat platform, and then simply redirecting the domain http://camsoda.com/ to that. However, they could  be running their own video script, but that seems a bit cumbersome Just to have a few cams going, not to mention the Epoch fees. I would argue that this looks more like a "cam house" as in cam girls perform for various cam sites, rather than a voyeur house like RLC.

what's the deal with this new site camsoda

Interesting. It kinda looks like they are using some type of cam site whitelabel to create their own cam/chat platform, and then simply redirecting the domain http://camsoda.com/ to that. However, they could  be running their own video script, but that seems a bit cumbersome Just to have a few cams going, not to mention the Epoch fees. I would argue that this looks more like a "cam house" as in cam girls perform for various cam sites, rather than a voyeur house like RLC.

fucking rlc  I love camsoda do not chat reallifecam better put realloplichterscam fucking sick man already see there on reallifecam

It is just a blank page, I can't enter the site. What's the problem?

It was blank for me as well.  I just refreshed the page a couple times and it came in.

But is kind of a pain in the rear if I have to do it every time just to see what going on there.