Yarik and friends

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How they can listen to that feckin' awful din they have been brainwashed into calling music is beyond me! Rap is the worst thing EVER to happen to music, and if they think that walking around like a chimpanzee with tourettes is cool - its not. Get Jeff Beck 'Hi Ho Silver Lining' on - it can't be a party without it!!

How they can listen to that feckin' awful din they have been brainwashed into calling music is beyond me! Rap is the worst thing EVER to happen to music, and if they think that walking around like a chimpanzee with tourettes is cool - its not. Get Jeff Beck 'Hi Ho Silver Lining' on - it can't be a party without it!!

RAP isn't music.  You have to get so fucking stoned on drugs to relate to the message they are trying to get across. Then it still don't make any sense.

RLC is a great site.  I really like it a lot.  I have never seen any kind of male/male action on it.  Don't know if there are any sites with the quality of RLC that would have it.  Perhaps if the the right male/male couple comes along, RLC might give it a try.